"Yes, I'm just feeling a little nauseous." She explained as she stepped further into the den. "Was just hoping to get something for it and hopefully sleep it off."

"Sure, sit down." His voice was gentle, and Leopardshine did as he asked, sitting down and resting her tail on her paws. "When did this start?" He questioned as he looked her over.

"I felt it a little yesterday morning, but it was really bad this morning. I feel like I'll be sick at any moment and even just walking in here made me feel ill."

"Have you eaten anything strange? Or that tasted weird?"

She shook her head. "I've been sharing prey with Shellstorm and he's just fine. As energetic as always."

"Right." Oneflight nodded and she felt him press his paw against her belly. "Any other symptoms you can think of? Have you eaten today?"

"No, the thought of prey made it worse." She sighed. "Well...the more I think about it, rabbit sounds pretty good...everything else sounds awful though."

"And you and Shellstorm...you two have been growing exceptionally close lately haven't you?"

She tilted her head, not sure why Oneflight was asking this. "Yeah, we have." She replied. "What does that have to do with my stomach issues?"

Oneflight stepped back, his eyes light. "Because its the exact cause of your stomach issues." She wasn't understanding him, she couldn't help but look at him like he was crazy.

"I don't understand..."

"I guess you are still young..." Oneflight flicked his tail. "You're expecting kits, Leopardshine."

Those words completely silenced Leoaprdshine's world, everything around her began to muddle into nothingness and her eyes widened. Expecting kits.The words rang in her brain like thunder and she felt frozen.

"I know you're young," Oneflight said, but she could barely his hear words. Expecting kits. She repeated in her mind as she looked down at her belly. There were kits inside of her belly..? Growing? At this very moment? Her heart was pounding in her chest as the frozen feeling ebbed away and she felt a rush of panic and anxiety.

"Kits?" She finally managed to say. "N-no that's not—that's not possible I—" She began to hyperventilate, unable to breathe for longer than f ew moments, her paws beginning to tremble. "I haven't even been a warrior for a moon yet!"

"I'd say you're less than a half-moon along." Oneflight explained. "The only way I would've figured it out is because of your sickness. Otherwise we probably would've been able to tell for a while."

"What...what am I supposed to do?" She asked the medicine cat, desperate for an answer. She had barely began living her life as a warrior and now she was supposed to be a mother on top of it.

"You'll go to the nursery when you're ready and after two moons—"

"I know that part." Leopardshine snapped, and instantly felt guilty. "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry I didn't mean to snap."

"It's alright." Oneflight assured her. "If you want a more...personal experience on the whole kit having thing I'm afraid I can't help. I can't explain the mental and emotional side of it, only the physical side. You'll have to ask to another queen about that."

"Right..." She said, still not knowing what to do or what to say. She thought about Shellstorm, how would he react? He had only been a warrior for a couple moons, would be happy? Would he be angry? The thought of disappointing Shellstorm filled her with even more fear, making her sickness worse. What would her parents think? What would the rest of the Clan think? How could she tell them? Would they all judge her for being so young?