I was tired of hearing it... Uyir is foodie that includes upma to not cozy fansy food items...

In shorts she prefers upma over Maggie noodles that one packet won't be sufficient and 2 packet is too much.... In fact that 2 minutes maggie can't be made in 2 minutes by the new  methods to make it more edible...

And Upma is not that much worse food as people portray.... I don't know who started this trend of calling Upma as Worser punishment just because it's less time consuming and less effort needed to make it...

They just wanted the person who cooks for them to make more effort to make the food appetizing for them... Because it's obviously a women who is going to cook for them....

Why can't you guys just embrace the less time taken and healthy food....... Only the person who cooks daily know the difficulty of deciding what to make everytime and the slight relaxing feel when they decided to cook upma....

I don't like upma is fine but I hate it feels so offensive for me.. I don't know why.... I do love upma and I am not Ashamed of it because I saw myself people who likes it is hesitant to say it in public because According to them Upma is mean to be hated and no one should like it.... Bullshit..

I saw myself my 5 year old sister loves upma over anything... She eats more when it's upma and her 10 year old brother don't like upma... It's not because he doesn't like eating it's because his school friends said upma should not be liked.... So from then it was added into his  "I don't like it"  list...

And those who is going to be feel cringed about upma this lecture is for you guys... I just can't hold it up ....

Okay gets back to the story..

Jayadev came downstairs after loooooong shower....by the time Uyir finished cooking and arranged the dining table it's Upma and Kadala Chatni..

As usual Jayadev wasn't that much concerned about what is served to him.... But today he felt special because someone is putting efforts for him... He knows Uyir wasn't hungry but she said it to make him eat with her.... She cared about him that thought itself made him feel more contented..

He was eating with a smile... Uyir was peaking at him time to time... He felt her eyes on him.... He looked up rightly when she was peaking at him... Their eyes were locked. ... He chuckled because of her shocked reaction surely she didn't expected to get caught...

She hits his shoulder lightly and glared at him... He raised his eyebrow challenging at her.....

Uyir: fine let's do the dish...

Jayadev: Whatt..... Do want me to wash the utensils...

Uyir: Can you see third person here...

She raised her eye brows... He furrowed..

Jayadev: No..

Uyir: Then come to Kitchen..  Bring that plate with you...

She ordered and moved towards the kitchen with the her plate and the bowls.. .... He was stilled he thought she was joking but hearing her calling his name from kitchen he went inside...

She looked at him...

Uyir: as today was yout first time..I will scrub and you wash them in tap... Come near

She said and started scrubbing the utensils.. He looked at her without doing anything.... She signed and looked at him nope glared at him.... He sighed deeply moving towards the tap and opened the tap on full force it splashed over both of them....

Uyir immediately closed the tap and narrowed her eyes at him placing hands on either side of her hips... He was looking at her with pleading look

Jayadev: sorry.... I didn't meant to drench you ... It's just happened... I didn't did it intentionally to take revenge on you.... Sorry..... I will do correctly  this time.....

Uyir bit her inner lips not to smile and maintained her stiffness..... And nodded her head..

Uyir: Okay... Now come near and I will show you demo once...

Jayadev: Okay...

He said and came closer and watched her opening the tap and the water flowed in medium speed and she washed the pan first  .. She looked beside at him who was keenly watching her hands washing the pan... She smiled at him who looked like a curious kid learning something new....

Seeing her hands stopped he looked at her.... She raised her eyebrows.... She kept that cleaned pan aside..... He showed thumbs up.....

Jayadev: I got it now....

Uyir: : Good....

She smiled at him ...he reciprocated....but he furrowed when something striked in his mind....

Uyir: What now..?

Jayadev: Someone was knocking our door right....... But it was faded after we didn't respond to it...... Am I right

Uyir: Quick realization... Congrats..

She mocked him...

Jayadev: Pshhh.... Uyir I am serious what if it's something important.... If it's important they wouldn't have left us right.... And by that time all three would be in their room they won't bother me.... But what happened today.... Is mom still wanted to talk about that will issue....What do you think....

Uyir chuckled.....

Jayadev: Uyiiirrr...

She controlled herself before saying it..

Uyir: Our room is not Sound proofed

Jayadev: Oh.. That.... What...

He choked when he realized.... Uyir passed him the water controlling her laugh...

He drank the whole glass of water in one go. ....

Jayadev: Our room is not sound proofed....

Uyir: Yes..

Jayadev: And we broke the bed and that sound is audible outside.....

Uyir: Yeah..

Jayadev : so they might have came to ask what happened but we were to busy to check them up and they would have knocked till........ Till they hear our moans and groans... .......shittttt that's embarrassing.....

He facepalmed himself ... Uyir couldn't stop herself from laughing....later he joined too......

They washed the dish together.. Then cleaned the cooking place and moved towards their room.... To arrange their bed to sleep....

Author's note...

Hello people...

How was the chapter...

Please do vote and comment..

Happy Reading📖📖📖📖.

Thank you❤❤❤❤