Calvin x GN!Reader

Words: 547
Published: Oct 10-7:55PM
Requested: 🚫

♧︎Attacks♧︎

Being stressed isn't fun, we all know it isn't fun.

As for you, you were sitting on your bed head on your knees trying to keep yourself from crying. Your breath was heavy and you already had tears in your eyes.

There was just to much going on which bugged you. Mitzi was struggling and you didn't know how to help. You've been trying your best but with Rocky it hasn't been easy.

Apparently you've been in your room to long that you concerned Calvin. Of course he would be the one to worry about you. But you didn't mind because he is the sweetest thing ever.

While trying to calm yourself down there was a knock on the door. You wanted to say 'come in' but it was so hard to get it out of your chest. It was stuck in your throat and it made you mad that you couldn't get it out.

You began crying. As childish as that is you were just angry you couldn't ask for help. You felt like a failure and that just made you cry more.

Calvin came in when he quickly heard some sobbing. He had a concerted look on his face but it quickly softened when he saw you. You were pulling at your fur, shaking and sobbing uncontrollably.

He thought for a second before coming to your side. Grabbing a blanket and slowly approaching as to not startle you. He softly grabbed your hand which made you quickly look at him.

His eyes went wide and he sat down in the bed, he opened his arms out to see if you wanted a hug. You backed up into the corner of the bed, breathing more heavily. He carefully put one of his knees on the bed and had the blanket in his hands, he put the blanket around your shoulders.

When you calmed down a bit he took it as a sign to go downstairs quickly and make some tea. While it was boiling he went back upstairs seeing you curled in the blanket still shaking.

"You ok..?" He asked, his voice was concerned. You just shook your head and held your arms out so he could hug you. A smile grew on his face as he came close to the bed.

He hugged you tightly making you put a small smile on your face. "Thank you." You said quietly. "I love you." His voice was soft and loving. "I love you to." You said giving him a kiss in the cheek.

Once the tea was starting to scream he went back downstairs as you waited in your room for him to come back. You snuggled up in the blanket all ice and warm.

When he came back in he handed you some warm tea and got back in the bed. You guys cuddled, talked and had tea until you fell asleep.

He grabbed the cup, kissed you forehead placing the cup down and then saying quietly, "I love you.."

~

I want to actually ball my eyes out because while writing this I was on C.Ai, talking to both my friends and while on C.Ai the character said they loved me so much.

Anyways hoped you enjoyed!:)