The beautiful cake is formed in a cute heart shape, smothered in heavenly tasting pink frosting. And to make it even better, it has three delicious looking strawberries positioned perfectly on top.

The cake looks like perfection...Except for the random bite missing out of the side.

I have no idea who this cake was made for, but I suppose it's mine now.

I take my fork and shovel another large bite into my pleased mouth. I smile and scoop the entire plate of cake into my hands.

I quickly turn around, ready to kidnap the cake and run back to my room, but instead I am met with a handsome light blond haired man staring at me with a small amused smile plastered on his face.

His stunning hemlock green eyes stare at me and I flash a sheepish smile trying to act like he did not just catch me making out with an entire fucking cake.

He leans attractively against the small doorframe with his hand shoved into his pockets. Oh.

He's dressed spectacularly in a fitted, short sleeved, white polo and clean dark blue dress pants. In his arms he is holding an expensive looking, black formal trench coat.

"You caught me at a bad time." I grin awkwardly while an awkward blush begins to take over my flustered face.

He lets out a small chuckle. "Ah my bad, you were just too memorizing to not watch." He responds, his strong Russian accent ringing through the air.

I gape at his response and look down at my thin nightgown and bear feet. I look back at up to his flawless face and admire him as he runs one of his hands through his blond hair.

"Well obviously, look at my attire." I joke while pursing my lips uncomfortably and keeping a tight grip on my plate of cake.

His eyes vaguely glance over my chest and I briskly move the plate of cake, so that now it is blocking the view.

"I'm Dimitri." He says with a grin while rubbing his hands against his thighs and looking back up towards my face.

"Arabella." I say politely, wishing I could go back up to my room and read more of my book and eat my cake.

"Arabella." He says smoothly, almost as if he is testing out my name in his mouth. He gives me a small grin and walks up to me and gently grabs one of my hands, with his own soft one.

He slowly brings it up to his lips and gives it a gentle kiss while maintaining eye contact with me the entire time. Oh.

I give him a slightly awkward smile while every few moments glancing down at my cake and wishing I could just eat it in peace.

He still has his benign lips on my hand, when I hear a deep voice clear their throat aggressively.

I quickly withdrawal my hand from Dimitri and uncomfortably take a step back.

I whirl my head briskly towards where I heard the sound and there I see a tall, dark haired figure, leaning against the counter with his muscular arms crossed over his broad chest. Damn it.

"Sorry did I fucking interrupt?" Eros says angrily with a malicious glint sparking in his cold eyes.

Dimitri stands up straight and then flashes a charming smile towards Eros. I hope he knows Eros is not easily charmed...or charmed at all.

"Oh not at all, I am Di-" Dimitri begins politely before being bluntly and ruthlessly interrupted.

"Dimitri. Yeah I heard you were going to be housed in the area." Eros sneers coldly not even bothering to play nice. He's such a dick.

"Well it's very nice to meet you." Dimitri smiles, brushing off Eros's pure cruelty.

"Wish I could say the fucking same." Eros answers without even a trace of guilt.

"Eros." I warn him, trying to get him to calm his tits. Eros glances over at me with a harsh gleam in his eyes.

"Yeah, no need to be rude." Dimitri announces, his demeanor suddenly changing.

"I won't be rude as long as you stay the fuck out of our way." Eros says violently while pushing off of the counter and uncrossing his veiny arms.

"Okay Eros bedtime." I declare while walking over to him and grabbing his wrist and tugging assertively. I swear if this fucking man makes me drop my cake.

"Yeah bedtime Eros." Dimitri says with a small smirk, clearly antagonizing him. Eros probably deserves it for being such a asshole.

"Don't fucking call me that." Eros mutters viciously under his breath while taking a step closer to Dimitri.

"Eros now." I whisper sternly while tugging on his arm again. He seems to respond to this because he rolls his eyes darkly and begins to follow me to wherever I am tugging him. I let go of his solid wrist and as we begin to exit the kitchen I glance over my should to Dimitri, "See you around."

He just smiles back kindly "yeah you as well, gorgeous."

"Non se ti uccido, cazzo." Eros growls darkly under his breath, still trailing behind me up towards my room.

I just wanted cake.
**************************
Sooo what do we think?!
Please vote and comment<3

Word count: 1299