My AU

Cale Henituse is female and her name is Carrera Henituse/Thames.

She has a personal maid who she is closer to than anyone else and they know everything about each other.

There is another species that was created to help the God of Death with the afterlife. They are the Aletheia Nephalem (Aletheia means truth or disclosure in Ancient Greek. Nephalem is the term used to describe the offspring of angels and demons).

They have huge wings that range in color. (Think of Malifecints wings.) They also have two horns that range in size, markings, position and location.

They all live to the age of a 1500 unless they use a special feature that the GoD added last second to prevent greedy people from getting a hold of their wings or any of their feathers.

If you're into Egyptian mythology like myself then you'll know about the Feather of Truth that is used to determine whether people get to go into the after life or get their heart eaten by a monster.

The GoD was having trouble figuring out whether people were good or bad at heart since he wasn't that strong in ancient times. He and the God of Life worked together to make the Aletheia Nephalem so they didn't make any more mistakes.

The Aletheia Nephalem's feathers are used to determine whether the dead went to heaven or hell.

The added special feature makes them and all of their DNA (except their child or children if they have any already born) explode.

The Aletheia Nephalem and their home were ambushed by ARM and all of them except one were forced to use the self-destruct feature. (I apologize for the wording but I can't think of the correct term for it so I'm using feature.)

The Aletheia Nephalem stop physically aging when they are twenty-two years old. Once they are dead, they are completely gone from the world as they do not show up to the afterlife. They instead, are immediately reincarnated with no memories at all.

The Thames family were created by the Goddess of Love and the Goddess of Wisdom. This is why the Thames are otherworldly beautiful no matter the gender and why they are so smart.

There was also a dragon present when the Aletheia Nephalem were ambushed and forced to kill themselves. He was the Green Dragon and the father of the last Aletheia Nephalem (though she's technically not the last one since she's a hybrid but whatever.)

He went down fighting as he refused to submit to ARM and took many with him.

The Aletheia Nephalem also sometimes help the other gods so they're basically the gods helpers/informants/whatever they're needed for.

Carreras children (Raon, On and Hong) call her mom and the siblings have called her mom since the start.

Choi Han sees Carrera as an older sister even though he's older than her.

Alberu Crossman x female! Cale

If you have anything against my AU or the ship that I chose, get the fuck out of my story and don't be a Karen

515 words