thirty two - freyja

Start from the beginning

His kiss grew hungrier, more desperate. I still didn't know what I was doing, but I did my best to follow his actions. When his teeth ran along my lip, I bit down on his. He'd once told me that he would never be gentle, but he had been last night. It shouldn't have surprised me when he took my throat in his hand, squeezing as he groaned into my mouth, but it did. I gasped for air but I stayed in his hold. A darker side of me wanted to know where he would take this, even if some part of me feared him.

He needed this, I could feel it. His body leaned into mine, hands pulling me against him. Azriel kissed me as though he were starved for me. He needed this to pull him from whatever darkness clouded his mind. Azriel's hand slipped from my throat and he roughly grabbed the backs of my thighs, hoisting me up. He didn't let our lips part as he carried me.

There was something deep within me that roused a fear I'd never felt. It was primal, rooted so deep I knew it came from Azriel's natural dominance. My natural instinct was to fear him in this moment; part of me was excited about it. It confused me, wondering how I grew so aroused by his rough touch and the fear it inflicted. I guessed it could have been the fact that I was entirely at his mercy, but knew deep down that I was safe. I'd need to sit and think about this when I was alone again.

I was lost in my thoughts, rising from the depths when my back hit the bed. Azriel tore his mouth from mine, teeth scraping my throat as hands ran down my body.

"I feel your fright," he growled, flicking his tongue against the spot my pulse thrummed so quickly. I felt like my body was on fire, anticipating his every touch and kiss. I arched my back, fighting a moan.

"You're terrifying," I gasped out, cut off by a moan when his large hand cupped my sex over the thick pants. Azriel groaned, teeth clamping down on my throat as he slid his hand down the front of the trousers, a finger testing my arousal. Each touch was a flame, my body arching and chest heaving.

"Yet, you're soaked for me," Azriel muttered. "Does being frightened make you burn for me?"

I bit down on my lip, nodding at his presumption. I didn't know why, but the fact that he scared me was utterly arousing.

"Words, Freyja. If you want me like this, you need to speak it."

"Yes. Azriel, please," I breathed out, a hiccuping moan bubbling as he teased my entrance with his middle finger. When had he taken his gloves off? Had he even been wearing them? I couldn't think straight.

His finger curled into me. I cried out, arching into his touch. His finger was joined by another, plunging into me as his thumb worked my nerves. It was as beautiful as any touch from him, but it was that wicked mouth that made it all the more exciting. Azriel muttered things under his breath, teeth scraping and biting at my neck before his tongue soothed the sting. I kept my hands beside me, clawing at the mess of blankets as my hips bucked. He was ruthless, no where near as gentle as he had been the night before.

My climax hit me before I knew it was coming. A wall of mind numbing pleasure. I was sure I screamed, rattled by his every move.

"I fucking love the way you scream for me," Azriel groaned, pumping his fingers twice more before slipping them from me. I watched through half-closed eyes as he pulled them from my waistband and slipped the glistening, scarred digits into his mouth. I moaned.

"I want you," I murmured, moving to pull the pants down. Azriel caught me by the wrist, the wetness pressing into my skin.

"You're mine, Freyja. Mine to please, mine to kiss, mine to touch, and mine to fuck. I undress you."

I nodded, sucking in a breath as I laid my hands back to the blankets. He made quick work of my pants, tugging them down and tossing them to the floor. He went for my tunic next, my body flopping against the bed. Azriel's darkened eyes went over every last inch of me. Where I should've hid myself, I instead found myself parting my thighs, giving him his fill.

"So good for me," Azriel growled. I wanted to reach for his clothes, to tear them from his body as he did mine. I knew I would be stopped before I could even reach the fabric.

"Can you take your clothes off?"

His eyes snapped to mine, tongue running over teeth as he grinned. Azriel was fearsome, darkness made into a solid form. The way he grinned at me had me shivering with terror and excitement. I hadn't expected him to drop down, though. I sat up, brows furrowed as I watched him tear a strip from the hem of the abandoned tunic.

"This okay?" He asked, shocking me once more. I didn't know what he meant until he lifted the fabric with both hands, moving to my face. I nodded, trying to clear my throat.

"Anything with you is good."

The last thing I saw was his throat bobbing before darkness stole my vision. Azriel tied the fabric to my eyes before urging me back. I crawled backwards, heart pounding at the sound of discarded fabric. The bed dipped, my pulse quickened.

"Hands and knees, Freyja."

I shakily turned and obeyed his orders, embarrassment flooding my cheeks. Rough hands clasped the backs of my thighs, slipping up and over the round of my rear. I gasped as he squeezed the plump skin before one of his hands were gone. And then, like a spark of flint on steel, a sharp pain erupted on one side. I yelped, falling forward. He'd slapped my ass. The stinging sensation was a shock, but as he massaged the spot, I realized it was erotic. My cheek pressed into the pillow, my hair falling over the side of my face as I panted.

"More."

I heard a groan from Azriel before I felt that sting again. This time, I moaned. I thought that in those moments, I realized I didn't want him to be gentle and soft with me. This part of him- one I assumed he tried to hide from me- was my favorite gift he'd given me. A new experience; a freedom, even. I wanted him at his rawest form. If that was what came with it, I wanted him all the more.

Azriel massaged my skin with one hand and I felt the other leave my body. I wondered where that hand had gone until I felt it at the base of my head. A sharp sting scattered across my scalp as he tugged my head back by my hair. I couldn't help my moan at the way his naked body leaned against me, his hardness pressed into the valley of my rear.

"Scream for me, Freyja."

My mouth was open, heavy pants and moans leaving me. I didn't know what he meant by that, other than my screams of pleasure. There was nothing that urged it, until I felt him lean back. There was a pressure at my entrance, a teasing sensation that had my back arching. When his hips snapped forward, filling me completely, I obeyed his orders.