"Never!" I said in mock horror. "Why couldn't Jenna know you guys were here?"

"I don't like her." Said Reece, "she's annoying."

"It's not just that," added Dustin, "there's something off about her."

I frowned at them, "Jenna's great."

"She's still friends with Jazmin and Jack." Dustin pointed out.

"Yeah, that can't be a good sign." Dennis added.

"She can be friends with who she wants." I shrugged.

"Friends with somebody who hurt you? And made you hurt yourself?" I flinched as Dennis brought that up.

"Where's Jake and Z?" I asked them, changing the subject.

"JACOB has detention and ZAYN is coaching the Year 7 and 8s." Reece said.

[[A.N.]-year 7 and 8 are the first two years of high school, so from age11/12-age12/13]

"Jake and Z sound cuter." I defended myself.

"They would kill you if they heard you say those names, OR if you called them cute." Dustin answered back.

I sighed in defeat, "I know. So where's Xavier then?"

Dustin and Dennis shared a look, "On his way." They said at the same time.

"Woah, woah, was that like twin telepathy or something?!" I chuckled.

Before they could reply arms wrapped around me waist and lifted me off the ground, I screamed.

All the boys burst out laughing, "Tori! I was just messing! I wasn't going to rape you!" I heard Xavier's voice behind me. I turned around and jumped on him, "XAAVIEER!"

"Woah, Tors, I know you love me but tone it down a bit!" I smiled at him.

The front door of Jenna's house opened, "Tori, I hear voices out there! Are your toy boys here?" Jenna called, causing me to blush.

"Toy boys? Apart from the fact that we are older than her?" Xavier questioned, his voice not as friendly now.

"Yeah, whatever." Jenna brushed him off, "Tori are you coming inside?"

"What about us?" Xavier asked and Jenna frowned at him in annoyance.

"You guys can come inside too, right Jen?" I asked her, stopping them from causing an argument.

Jenna sighed dramatically, "I guess so." All the boys grinned and we walked into her house. Before I went inside I pulled out my phone and sent a text to Zayn.

'the guys r at jens, babysitting:/ come over n bring J xx'

Then I ran after the rest of them. I saw that Jenna was sat in the armchair pulling a face of disgust at the boys. Dustin and Dennis were sat on the floor having an arm wrestle. Reece and Xavier were sat on the couch, cheering them on. I laughed and went to sit in between the boys on the couch. Xavier put his arm around me and Reece pulled up an eyebrow.

I was used to all the boys putting their arms around me or grabbing my hand sometimes, I didn't constantly blush like I did before. We joked around for a while and Jenna just sat there texting on her phone, wanting nothing to do with the guys.

It wasn't long before Zayn came through the door. "Jacob wants you." He said coldly to Jenna, he liked her even less than the rest of the boys did. Jenna beamed and ran outside, I wonder what that was about? Jenna would have told me wouldn't she have? Zayn saw Xavier's around me and growled, then went to sit in between us, pushing us apart.