Carnival

*Tori's P.O.V*

I pulled clothes out of my wardrobe in frustration. I had nothing to wear! I was going to go out with some of the most popular boys in my school and I wanted to look good!

Those jeans were too baggy, those jeans were too short, ew, those were too tight. That top makes me look skinny, that one makes me look fat, that one is too low cut. That dress is way too short, that dress looks like it's for a five year old. I looked at the mess of clothes on the floor.

On some weird impulse I pushed my hand into the pile of clothes that was left in my wardrobe and pulled a random piece of material out. I gaped at it. It was the dress I was going to wear to the Year 10 dance (AN-junior prom?) but didn't because Jack said he didn't want to go.

I stared at it then squealed in delight, seriously, what's gotten into me, I'm never this girly! I quickly put the dress on then looked in the mirror.

The dress was everything I could ever have wished for. It was just plain black but had a sparkly bodice at the top, it frayed out at the waist and floated around me, just hitting mid-thigh. It hugged my curves perfectly, and it wasn't too short but also not too long. It wasn't really formal, it was casual but amazingly pretty.

For my shoes I decided just to wear some black ballerinas, they suited the dress well and were quite cute.

I brushed my hair, letting it fall around me in its natural red curls. I applied a little bit of makeup but not much. Some black eyeliner and mascara made my eyes pop and some light pink lipstick made me look pretty, but not a whore. I look in the mirror when I was done and smiled at myself. I looked good!

Suddenly the doorbell buzzed and I quickly sprayed on some perfume and ran downstairs to get the door. Before I opened it I heard male voices outside. I smiled and opened the door to see six boys staring at me with their mouths hanging open. I blushed as I saw their eyes travel down my body.

Dustin and Dennis were identical twins. They both had sandy blond hair and pale blue eyes. I couldn't really tell them apart but they were both utterly gorgeous. Reece was also blond, but a lot fairer than the twins, his eyes were blue like the sky. Xavier was French, he had brown hair that fell into his deep brown eyes, his lips were full but he had a chiseled jaw. Jacob had brown hair and forest green eyes, that were at the moment focused on my breast area.

Then I looked Zayn. His midnight black hair was short at the sides but he hand a fringe (bangs) that fell into his eyes. His eyes themselves were blue. A very dark blue that sparkled like the night time sky. He was looking at his friends in confusion, before slapping each of them in turn across the head. I giggled.

"Dude! What was that for!" Jacob shouted at Zayn.

"Stop checking her out! I'm the one who brought her!" He said, worry filling his voice.

"Thought you said she was just a friend, Jameson?" Jacob teased, and I blushed. Damn cheeks.

"We used to be best friends." Replied Zayn calmly, I noticed the other boys still staring at me.

"Take a picture, it lasts longer." I said in a bored voice, their mouths dropped open again and I laughed. I skipped down my front steps and linked my arm through Zayn's, "Come on! The carnival is waiting!"

All of the boys laughed and I heard Jacob whisper to Zayn, "Nice pick, Jameson." I dared to look up at Zayn's face and to my surprise saw that there was a small blush spread across his cheeks. I giggled again and walked with the boys. They were all so funny!

I was in hysterics half the time and was glad when Zayn leaned down to whisper in my ear, "Wow, they all love you." I thought they were awesome. Truth be told, I was really nervous to be hanging around with the popular boys. I mean, I was just plain old nerdy Victoria. I had hung around with some popular people before thanks to Jaz and Jack but never popular like these guys.