Babysitters

*Tori's P.O.V*

"BYEE VICKYY!!" Chase, Jenna's little brother screamed.

"Go play, Cheese!" I called up the stairs.

"Ew, how can you like that little monster?" Jenna said in pretend horror.

"He's cute." I laughed.

"That thing is anything but cute!" It was after school on Friday. The week passed quickly but uneventfully in school. Well, I say uneventfully...

After Zayn punched Jack in the face on Wednesday the rumours had started to die down, and I must thanks the boys for that. They were pretty much destroying people whenever they said anything about me. I became more popular as well, which I wasn't sure I liked. People said hello to me but they still talked about me behind my back. About my relationship with Zayn.

Now, an unconscious smile was on my face. Me and Zayn had a weird kind of relationship, everyone thought we were going out, but technically we weren't. We hung out a lot though, we told each other basically everything and I was so happy when I was with him. And then there was the kissing. Since after school on Tuesday he would kiss me at every opportunity, he even kissed me in school once! In the middle of the hallway!

I hung out with the guys too. Especially Xavier. I would be with them in and out of school, like I said before they were great to hang around with. With Xavier we were almost as close as me and Zayn. Sometimes Zayn got jealous but he didn't say anything to me. That stupid smile was on my face again, god damn you Z.

"Thinking about your playboy are we?" Jenna said, wriggling her eyebrows at me.

"Shut up!" I giggled.

"Seriously? I saw you kiss in the middle of school! I bet you have hot make out sessions when you're alone." She teased. I didn't reply only blushed, "woah! Really! You're so lucky, he's gorgeous."

"I know." I coloured and I felt my phone vibrate so I pulled it out.

From: The sexy twin (DENNIS) <3

Where r u?!

I laughed as I read the text. All the boys entered their names into my phone, which makes for an extremely interesting contact list. I typed my reply.

'Jennas house, babysitting:/'

The reply came really quickly but when I opened my phone I realised it was from someone else.

From: Badass Blond <3 <3 <3 xxxx

feel sorry for u btw. bringing chocolate

Oh my god! I loved Reece! Only he would think of bringing me chocolate. "Who text you?" Jenna asked.

"Reece and Dennis." I responded, it kind of annoyed me when she was nosy.

"What did they say?" She prodded.

"Nothing."

"Okaaaay." There was a bit of an awkward silence, but my phone rang saving me.

"Go outside casually, don't let Jenna know we are here." A males voice was saying, Reece.

"Yeah, okay." I said walking out the front door, like I was on the phone to my mum or something. As soon as I was outside I hung up.

"TORI! I brought you chocolate!" Reece ran over and hugged me tight.

"Oh my god! I love you!" Did I mention? I love chocolate.

"Who doesn't?" He said cockily.

"Don't forget about us, baby." Said Dennis's voice from the shadows, and the two twins stepped out. I laughed.