Chapter 1: A giant's welcome

Start from the beginning

A/n: For size reference, I'm saying he's about the same height as the Atlesian Paladin-290. Not hysterically big... yet, but still big enough to be called the COLOSSAL pokemon.

Hot DAYUM! I look CLEAN!

Y/n: (Who's a handsome Titan? YOU ARE!) *Finger guns his reflection*

I probably look like an idiot right now... Ah whatevs! I'm a goddamn Regigigas, I can look as dumb as I want and get away with it! ... Now what exactly did Dark mean by hard mode? Something about my Semblance? Hey hold on a sec, this is the Emerald Forest! Which means Beacon should be atop a cliff. Oh what do you know? MORE Grimm! Today just gets better and better!

Y/n: (So, who wants some o' this!?)

The pack of around forty or so Beowolves responds with a howl, issuing a challenge. Of course, with my sheer bulk I take them down without any issue before throwing the alpha straight into another Death Stalker's tail headfirst. More of them come out of the bushes but I make quick work of 'em. I hear something come from behind me and when I turn to look, I see THIS thing coming out of the water!

 I hear something come from behind me and when I turn to look, I see THIS thing coming out of the water!

Y/n: (SQUIDWAAAARD!!!)

It wraps one of its tentacles around my arm and tries to drag me into the water, but I hold my ground and pull back, grabbing said tentacle with both hands and So Long Gay Bowser-ing this thing's Splatoon lookin ass straight into some nearby ruins. The Kraken gets back up, VERY angry at me... good. It dives under the water before jumping out with its "mouth" open wide. This Kraken's octopus-like nature would probably make it have similar weaknesses to Water Types so...

Y/n: (I like to call THIS Thunder Punch... SNOWPOINT CITY SMASH!!!)

I punch the Kraken in the back of the throat with so much force it gets completely fried from the inside. I tear my way out of the back of its head and watch as not only does it disintegrate, but all the Grimm in the area scatter. Well there goes my fun.

Weird... there isn't supposed to be a Kraken here in the first place. Now... where would Beacon be? Ah-HA! I see it now! I uproot two dead trees, use Ice Punch on the lake and shove the trees through the ice, making a rudimentary set of binoculars. Looks like I finished up just in time for the initiation! Hohohooo, I'm gonna have so much fun screwing around with the timeline! I make my way closer and end up at the ruins before any of them get there. I sit down, causing a minor tremor and decide to relax for a bit... At least until they get here...

<Timeskip brought to you by Y/n holding back an angry Weiss with a single finger>

???: Think this is it?

Y/n: *snoring*

??? 2: Chess pieces?

Y/n: *Still snoring*

???: Some of them are missing. Looks like we weren't the first ones here.

??? 2: Well, I guess we should pick one.