Chapter 1: A giant's welcome

Y/n pov:

Hey there. The name's Y/n and... yeah, that's about it. Now you're all probably wondering what I'm up to right now. In short, I wasn't looking where I was going, fell down the stairs, snapped my neck and now I'm probably either in a coma or dead.

???: It's the second one.

??? 2: You're surprisingly relaxed about this. Are you sure you're there in the head?

Y/n: Depends. Who's asking... Aw crap. I know where this is going. Alright Light and Dark, why'd you pull me here from the grave?

Light: Well... that was easy.

Dark: Alright kid, here's the skinny. We need someone to take over our job of keeping Remnant in check so Salem will stop pestering us already. We can't make the perfect world with her constantly trying to drag us back every three seconds.

Y/n: And that's my problem... because?

Light: If you agree to the proposal, we will send you to a slightly modified version of Remnant with the powers of any ONE thing at your disposal no matter how strong. Choose wisely.

Konosuba logic? HELL YEAH!

Y/n: Psh, EASY! I choose to be a Faunus version of Regigigas!

...

Dark: BAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Of all the things you could've picked, you choose the Pokemon who has his attack and speed halved for five turns every time he starts a fight!? I'm sorry it's just- *Wheeze*

Light: Brother, control yourself! *Sigh* I am curious though. Why would you choose Regigigas? We peered through your memories and it is hardly a wise choice.

Y/n: He's criminally misunderstood. Think about it, why would the being who shaped the Pokemon world's continents even need Slow Start? My answer? He was prematurely awoken. So by that logic, if some planet-level threat came along, like Salem, Regigigas would pull a Legendary Godzilla and wake up on his own without Slow Start.

Light: That... actually makes a lot of sense. Very well. Before you go, here is a backpack.

Dark: We grabbed a bunch of your personal belongings and stuffed 'em in the pocket dimension in there, Fantastic Beasts style. Any questions?

Y/n: Yeah. What do you mean by "slightly" modified?

Dark: *Smirks* You'll figure it out. I call it hard mode. But not the hard mode you get in video games, my friend. It'll all make sense when you get there. *elbow nudges Y/n* Hint hint Semblance, hint hint... Brother?

Light: Of course. Fare well Y/n L/n. And please for the love of... us, don't make the mistake of neglecting Remnant like we did.

They disappear in a bright flash of light and... I'm falling... OH LOOK! A Death Stalker! Time to elbow drop the crap out of it!

DIRECT HIT!!! I crushed the thing like the bug that it is, hehehe. I wonder if my looks have changed at all... I go over to a lake to see my reflection and...

 I go over to a lake to see my reflection and