To love or not to love ~ Kathani's POV

And when I turned to face grief I saw that it was just love in a heavy coat

"The past is not my concern " Kathani stated flicking a loose curl out of her face .

"Yes but one never forgets the love of their life " replied Rosamund nudging Kathani playfully

"I'm no fortune teller but I think I know whats happened to him as sleek as a swan's wing"announced Kathani focusing solely on her embroidery

"Let's hear it then "

"Well I imagine he's probably living in a place much like this , doting on his blonde and blue eyed wife and respectable brood of children ... oh yes and of course he makes sure to polish his medals every Sunday "

Rosamund held that sort of mischievous grin in her rosy lips normally found in her cheeky daughter Constance .

"What ?"gasped Kathani unaware she had pricked her finger "What is it ? "

"Well" breathed out Rosamund wiping the drop of blood of her confused friends finger " I think your only right about the last thing , I bet Captain Authur Brown only dotes upon his war medals "

Kathani remained stunned

"You see when the local police weren't much help in locating Matron , Mr Calendar suggested turning to a few of his military pals . So he wrote them a letter ... and guess whose name is swirled in midnight black ink on the letter sent back just this morning " Rosamund exclaimed pulling out a folded parchment and excitedly waving it around with the playful glee of an infant .

Kathani muttered a strong of swear words in her language unaware she had a lingering smile on her lips .

Been so long since I updated as I was unable to login :( Had this spurr of the moment idea to include a sort of Kathani pov to add to the story and a returning character ;) . Its quite short but I'm working on the rest :)

As usual please excuse grammar errors