thirteen

3RD PERSON

Sebastian carried the earth fairies corpse throughout the school, she was beautiful in life and death. Her skin was covered in vines and beautiful flowers that had stemmed from her hands.

"Hello Bloom," Sebastian said turning around to face the fire fairies whose eyes were swelled with tears.

"Where is Winnie?" she asked angrily as Sebastian roared a sadistic laugh looking up at the ceiling where he saw the earth fairy dangling in her own web of vines.

"Oh my God!" Bloom cried looking up at the girl who she was prepared to give up her flame for. 

"She's dead-ish. I can bring her back to life Bloom, on one condition," Sebastian told the crying girl in front of him who was weakened by her emotions.

"The Dragon Flame," Bloom whispered with defeat laced in her tone. 

"You're not as dumb as you seem, I mean that's up for debate since your willing to sacrifice your magic to a girl who cares more about her boyfriend than her friends, but we'll just pretend that's not true," Sebastian taunted Bloom.

"Just shut up," Bloom hissed as she removed her jacket, "So what? Do you need to call some scraper to suck all my magic out my body or something?"

"Please, you'd fry them. Your friends introduced me to a smart little thing that I can absorb your magic from, I'm not much of an astrology fan myself but it'd quite the gem," Sebastian replied pulling the crystal the girls had used in the ritual from behind him.

"Once I have the dragon flame the flower girl goes free," Sebastian told Bloom who had a permanent frown on her face.

With a defeated sigh, Bloom extended her hand out to the crystal and her flame, her legacy, her identity began to be absorbed into the crystal.

"God, didn't expect this to take so long, it's kinda awkward this silence," Sebastian muttered making Bloom avert her fiery eyes onto him. "Sorry, just trying to diffuse the tension."

"Hate to interrupt a private moment," Beatrix entered the room where she viewed the magical transfer between Bloom and Sebastian, a transfer that would destroy the entire Other World.

"Not now Beatrix," Sebastian snapped as the power oozed into him. 

"Bloom might want to know what you plan to use the dragon flame for," Beatrix replied as Bloom dismissed her. 

"Does it really matter?" Bloom asked looking up at her dead friend.

"Figured, remember you said that," Beatrix whispered as she electroshocked Winnie making her body fall onto the floor with a heavy impact making her head bleed out.

"No Winnie!" Bloom cried as she broke the transfer as ran over to her friend. When breaking the transfer, the crystal collapsed to the floor along with Sebastian's sinister plans to open the realm of darkness.

"Wake up, wake up!" Bloom sobbed as she tried to search for a heartbeat on the girl. 

Across the room, an infuriated Sebastian murdered Beatrix, the girl who saved the world. 

With a flush of anger, Bloom rose from the corpse of her friend as wings sprouted from her igniting the anger withing. "This is exactly what happened to your mum Bloom," Sebastian stated trying to manipulate the girl but she was overrun with emotion.

"I don't care," Bloom replied.

"Okay. So what are you gonna do? Kill me. Then what? Destroy the school? There are people out there fighting for you Bloom, your friends are out there," Sebastian tried to reason with her.