eight

"Are you sure it's okay that I steal your room? I'm totally okay sleeping on the couch if you want," the new girl, Flora, told me. 

I had offered up my dorm for her to sleep in since I was the only one who was willing to sleep at their boyfriends which I hadn't really told Sky about since we hadn't spoken since his tantrum yesterday.

"Totally. I had the least amount of shit to move anyway, I just hope this doesn't mean I'm getting kicked from the group chat, not that I don't love the daily talks about dirt and weeds," I replied sarcastically making Terra playfully glare at me.

"You'll always be a Winx fairy and this suite needs your realism to stay afloat anyway," Bloom told me as she brought me into a hug. 

"Now I've got to go tell my boyfriend and his of a roommate I'm moving in, that's going to be a fruitful conversation," I said sarcastically.

I tried calling Sky on my way to the dorm however he didn't answer. Once I reached his dorm I became nervous, he was taking extreme measures to ignore me and I'm not sure showing up at his door with a box full of clothes and makeup was going to make matters better. 

"Already moving in, I know this relationship is moving fast but you may want to slow down a bit," I jumped as Riven came next to me and looked at the contents of my box.

"I've got a new roommate who I kindly offered my bed, I was hoping Sky would be here to let me crash but I'm presuming the fact that you're here with you're weird little sex buddies that Sky isn't here and now I look like even more of a mug," I replied as I looked over his shoulder at Beatrix and Dane who were listening intently to our conversation.

"Come on Winnie, I'll let you in but you have to promise not to put any plant shit on my side of the room," Riven told me as he opened his dorm. 

"Thanks, you won't even notice I'm here I promise," I replied as I settled my box onto Sky's bed. "Well I better get going," I awkwardly said as I looked over at the horny three.

"Bye," Riven replied bluntly making me roll my eyes. I brushed past the trio before leaving the room, the second I exited the dorm the door immediately shut making me roll my eyes. 

I winced as I turned down the corridor and saw Sky storming down the corridor. "Winnie, what are you doing here?" Sky asked as he stopped me in the corridor.

"Um, I came here to ask if I can crash in your dorm for a couple days. I have this new girl crashing in my dorm and I gave her my room meaning I have nowhere to sleep, I'm sorry if this is all a bit sudden," I apologised while looking down at my shoes. 

"You are always welcome to sleep in my dorm, you know that," Sky responded. I continued silently looking down as Sky slipped a hand under my chin and lifted my head to look at him.

"I'm sorry about yesterday, I didn't mean to be a total dick. I know I've been off lately, especially because of my dad and Silva. I'm so sorry," Sky told me sincerely. 

"It's okay, I wasn't that upset," I lied as Sky shook his head.

"I shouldn't of brushed you off, when you're the only person who has cared about me," Sky responded making me sigh.

"I'm not the only person who cares about you Sky," I told him. I've heard Sky dismiss Silva's love for him over the past couple weeks and it's been driving me insane how much blatant regard he held for such a caring soul.

"I don't want to think about him. I just want to think about us and our relationship," Sky mumbled making guilt fill me.

"I need to tell you something, in private," I whispered as a specialist past us and gave us a weird look.