eleven

"So, I'm just supposed to sit here and do nothing while my whole world falls apart! I mean, Sebastian contains all the answers I need to where my parents come from, Musa's magic! Even shit about the dragon flame and I'm just being Rosalind's bait!" Bloom exclaimed as she paced in front of me and Sky.

"It's keeping you safe Bloom, for once you just need to sit back and let people with higher authority take control. We have no clue what your power contains, Rosalind has an idea. Going against Rosalind before hasn't exactly gone too well," I responded as she rolled her eyes.

"I'm not going against Rosalind, I'm just branching out on my own," Bloom shrugged.

"What do you think Sky?" I asked my boyfriend who was currently drowning his weight in whiskey. 

"I think I need to start my night shift," Sky mumbled as he stumbled off the bed making me sigh. 

"I'll wait up for you, I have some homework to finish," I leaned up and kissed Sky before he stormed out the dorm with his flask. 

"So, he's still not recovered from his little murder spree?" Bloom asked as I sighed and made the messy bed where me and Sky were once laid. 

"Not at all and even worse, I think he's starting to become Andreas. I mean the drinking, the excessive swearing and his blatant disregard for anyone but himself, it's all Andreas," I responded. 

"Well, if you ever need to escape that mindset, feel free to come crash at the suite. While I love the girls, I miss my best girl," Bloom smiled at me. 

"Trust me, while I love the boys, sharing a room with them constantly is disgusting. Those dirty boxers on the floor, they're Riven's," I grimaced making Bloom laugh. 

"Well, Aisha's demanded I bring you to the suite tomorrow to do some crystal ritual to help  Musa get her magic back, you in?" Bloom asked.

"Do I have much choice?" I responded as she shook her head. 

"Nope, once Aisha comes up with a plan she chooses to go through with it so instead of fighting her on it I decided to just agree and get it out the way with," Bloom shrugged. 

"Fine, but if it means I have to miss out on morning sex with Sky I will not be a happy bunny," I responded. 

"Can I ask you a personal question? That you don't necessarily have to answer," Bloom asked as I nodded. 

"If it was us, the suite or Sky, who would you chose?" she asked warily. 

I thought about it, who would I chose? If I saw Bloom or Stella or Aisha in a fight, and Sky in a battle to the death, who would I protect? On one side, I love my girls, they've made me feel so comfortable and welcomed at Alfea but then there's Sky. Sky is my life, I would give up my life for him.

"I'd work alongside you guys, help you. But with Sky, I'd give up everything for him. If it was a choice, I'd chose him," I told her honestly.

"I don't judge you, I see the way you guys are together. I mean, you guys are perfect together. I just, I feel jealous sometimes. Not because I like Sky or anything like that, but I just want that feeling that I have someone else apart from the girls. I want to be able to escape the suite sometimes, just like you can with Sky," she explained. 

"You can always come here anytime, I'm sure the boys wouldn't mind. But you may wanna check if there's a sock on the door," I responded making me laugh.

"I'm gonna go back to the suite. You can come anytime you want tomorrow just make sure you're there by eleven, that's when we're starting that ritual thing," Bloom told me.