It was totally uncalled for after all. "Jiyoung only asked for Kain" But I looked back after making my way to the elevators, seeing Kayden push Suho back by his chest. Furrowing my brows, I became confused. "...How many times do I have to tell you I don't take orders from you. Get out of my way" Suho glared at Kayden, his black eyes starting to swirl in annoyance. "Stop bothering your young master and sit like the dog you are" But Kaydens harsh remark made my breath hitch.

In the beginning there were moments of tension between the two but now it's become worse. Way worse as Suho squinted his eyes, raising a brow. "You have an odd interest in my young master these days, Kayden" I froze. Kayden stayed quiet for a moment, his gaze breaking for a second before he smirked. "I'm just repaying him for all he's done for my apprentice. Since I knew he was awakened way before you did" "Kayden!" I yelled, running over as I grabbed his arm, pulling him back and away from Suho.

Surprisingly, he let me. "..." My heart raced, scared when I looked into Suhos hurt expression. At first, he was boiling in rage but after hearing that douche Kayden Break knew of Kain being an awakened one, he felt hurt. He thought he and the young master grew closer over the course of these few months but now...he felt like it was a waste. He even considered the crazy young master a decent human. Someone he can finally call a friend while not working.

"So that's how it is" Despite the feeling of betrayal, Suho had a small smile on his lips. "I guess it's only right I listen to Mr.Kayden if the young master trusts him that much" Without another word, Suho turned around, walking in a totally different direction. "Suho! Wait-!" I stepped forward to run after him, to explain why exactly I never told him I was awakened until I felt a hand clasp around my wrist. Preventing me from going to him.

"Jiyoung is waiting" Kayden, the culprit, held me back. "...You have some nerve" I clenched my teeth. Usually I wouldn't dare get mad at Kayden Break knowing the man could zap me til I'm cooked well done. But this time, he really crossed the line for me. "She can afford to wait a little longer" I pulled my arm, trying to get myself free from his grip only to fail. "Don't make a Chairwoman of an organization wait. You're merely a Chairmans son. You can't afford to get on her bad side" Now that pissed me off. Merely a Chairmans son? Is that all people ever call me?!

"Yeah, I'm merely a Chairmans Son who can't keep a Chairwoman waiting. Just like how you're merely an outsider who doesn't know how to butt out of peoples personal lives. You had no right to say that to Suho! He's-" I winced feeling Kayden tighten his grip, practically yanking me to step in front of him. His blue-grey eyes staring down into my red ones. "I'm helping you. Now you have that leech off your back, can't you just thank me?" Kayden truly seemed to find himself in the right.

I stood there in silence. He really doesn't care about anything besides Jiwoo. He doesn't care about how I feel, nor what his words can do to someone. He's so used to putting people through pain, he sees no wrong in it. Because of him, there's a chance I'll never mend that crack in me and Suhos friendship now.

"Now let's go" Kayden demanded, walking towards the elevators.

Slap!!

Wooin, Subin, and Jisuk just finished their conversation with Jiwoo after he broke the news about possibly not being able to live as an awakened one anymore. As well as how his arms may never work the same again. The three felt gloomy, angry, desperate when they walked out but complete shock replaced these feelings when all three just witnessed me land a good, hard slap against Kaydens cheek.

"Suho is not a leech. If anyone around me is a leech, it's you" I said, finally able to twist my wrist out of Kaydens hands then spun around, rushing off where Suho walked away. Kayden clenched his hand into a fist, at first, completely flabbergasted he was slapped again but after a second of processing what happened, he grew confusingly upset. What the hell did he do to deserve that slap? He understood the first time. This time though, he couldn't find a reason.