"Leave it luzi they are just worried and angry, when will your officers will arrive??" Jin asked

"Few minutes.. this case is confidential or I would have blocked the roads this traffic
sucks.." luzi rolled her eyes

Jimin's pov
Fuck! How can I forget about the locket.. I'm such an idiot!.. I gifted her that Locket because I was worries that anxiousness was not leaving my mind but even after making her wear it that was same.

my heart is sinking thinking about all the possibilities that can take away that smile of hers

Her smile, a resplendent tapestry of joy, paints vibrant hues upon the canvas of my heart.

Her doe eyes, shimmering with the luminescence of a thousand stars, captivate my very soul. In the mere presence of her radiant smile, the world around me dissolves into insignificance, leaving only her enchanting visage to grace my vision.

The serenity that envelops me in her embrace transcends earthly realms, evoking a symphony of emotions that words cannot adequately describe.

"My ms.doctor where are you? please come back" I mumbled to myself, my shaky voice came out

Every fiber of my being aches with an insatiable longing to hear the melodic cadence of her voice, to behold the ethereal beauty of her countenance.

To bask in the intoxicating aura of her presence. It's as if my very cells are consumed by an unquenchable thirst.

Yearning to be immersed in the essence of her being. The intensity of this desire eclipses all else, driving me to the brink of madness, for she is the sun that illuminates my darkest nights, the elixir that breathes life into my weary soul.

Luzi's voice echoed through the room, capturing everyone's attention.

"Taehyung, Savi, Suga... wait, don't tell me your brother is also coming?" she asked with a hint of disbelief.

Savi glanced at Naman and confirmed

"He is also coming."

Luzi facepalmed herself, clearly overwhelmed.

"Taehyung, Savi, Suga, Naman, RM... all of you will stick together, okay? No one, I mean no one, should wander off from the group. My three officers will be with you. Taehyung,Suga,RM they'll provide you with guns on the way. Savi and Naman, please be cautious and don't take any risks. If something seems wrong, just call the officers. Don't try to handle it yourselves."

They all nodded in agreement.

"Jimin, Jin,jk and I will be together, and the same rules apply to you guys as well."

We nodded

My heart ached with an indescribable intensity as I took a deep breath, desperately trying to banish the tormenting thoughts that plagued my mind. We hastily piled into the waiting cars, the engines roaring to life. Our car led the way, guiding the others towards our destination.

Luzi's voice, filled with urgency and concern, echoed in my ears as she repeated her instructions. But amidst the chaos, my thoughts were consumed by one person-Yn.

God! I wish her to be stuck somewhere because of her stupidness like we got stuck in India

But what sooyaa said shouldn't be true, she don't even know many people in Korea properly. Who the fuck can do this!?

It took us more than damn 1 hour to reach here.. we got out of the cars in 1-2 minutes others also came

It was the dark area with lights only in few buildings which were also flickering