"Come on, Taehyung, you have to help me make him see reason," she said, turning to Taehyung for support.

"What should I make him understand luzi he is right," Taehyung responded, his voice filled with understanding.

"Why can't you all understand a small thing, you are guys are idol even if you a got a scratch, how will you answer to your damn company?" she shouted, her frustration reaching its peak.

"I don't give a fuck about anything else right now! do whatever it takes, and I'll come with you there!" Jimin declared slamming his hand on the table for emphasis.

Savi flinched, taken aback by Jimin's unexpected outburst. She had never seen him react like this before, especially why is he behaving like this in yn's matter.

"You are literally wasting time Ms.luzi! Please just call your officers and inform them to come here!" Naman yelled this time

"Right!" Jimin said

"Damn it!" Luzi muttered under her breath, realizing the gravity of the situation.

Without wasting any more time, she swiftly called her officers and issued orders to prepare for whatever lay ahead.

"Savi, you should go ho--" Taehyung started to say, but Savi interrupted him, her eyes wide with determination.

"What? Go home? No way! Wasn't I part of the 'we' when Jimin said it? I'm in this with you guys!" Savi exclaimed with widen eyes, her voice filled with conviction.

"Try to understand savi we know how to fight and all even know how to use gun" taehyung said

"W-what?" Savi's eyes widened in shock as Taehyung revealed their fighting and gun skill.

"So you will not come it's final!" Taehyung said

"I know how to fight as well!" Savi said

"Okay show it" taehyung demanded

Savi swiftly took action, grabbing the officer's hand and folding it behind his back, followed by a powerful kick to his legs, causing him to fall., the room filled with the sound of bones cracking as Savi placed her elbow on his back.

"Try to get up!" Savi commanded, tightening her grip on his neck and delivering another kick when he attempted to rise.

Taehyung and Suga were shocked by her sudden action, while Jimin, having some knowledge of Savi's talent, was less surprised.

"Is it enough!?" Savi turned to Luzi, and taehyung questioning if this proved she could join them.

"You would still be at risk, but I know no one in this room would listen to me," Luzi replied.

"And you how did you even made it to here!?" Luzi furiously looket at the office on whom savi just showed her talent

He kept looking down

"Moron" luzi yelled

Rm,jk and jin soon arrived there and sooyaa and Kai were with them as cha bin had to free sooyaa because of the withdrawal of case

"Can I come with you?" Kai asked as he entered the room

"No! Why will you come??" Jimin roared

"They targeted my girlfriend and I want revenge!" Kai replied

"Are you a some kind of Mafia seeking revenge!?" Suga scoffed

"No but I can be the one for sooyaa" Kai answered

"IF EVERYONE WILL DECIDE EVERYTHING BY THEMSELVES THEN WHY I AM HERE!?" Luzi shouted

Kai flinched at her sudden outbrust