"Son, don't mess with her please." His father's voice brought him out of his thoughts.

"Father, I don't understand why you had to assign her to work for me, when you know my reputation with women. And she is still very pretty,  so I can't promise anything." His father sent him a knowing smile.

"Ah, son good luck with this one." Nate frowned at his father. "Well I best be going now. I'll see you the weekend." His father left.

"Emily!" He called and within a matter of minutes a blonde woman walked in.

"Yes Nate?" She asked as she batted her eyelashes at him. She was his assistant and she was just his type, slim and built like a model with piercing blue eyes. He had her in bed once and suddenly she thought they had something special going on. He was used to this behavior from women. A few women told him how good he was in bed so her behavior was expected, even though he hated it and felt like firing her but she was really good at her job.

"I need you to call in; I won't be able to make the meeting this afternoon. I have other matters to attend to."

"Okay, sir. Is there anything else?" She asked with hope in her voice. "Nope that will be all."

"Will I see you later?" She asked. Hope evident in her tone and Nate knew where this was going.

"Emily, do as I tell you." Disappointed, she nodded and left the room to make the phone call.

He walked up stairs to his son's room. What he saw surprised him, Brooke was seated on Luke's bed with Luke on her lap as she read his favorite story.

Brooke looked up when she heard someone by the door.

"What are you doing?" Nathaniel asked in a hard voice. Before Brooke could answer Luke answered for her. "She was reading me a story, Daddy." He said as he jumped off her lap.

"That's wonderful Luke, but why don't you go look for Emily for me I want to talk to Brooke for a minute."

"But I don't like Emily. She's mean I want to be with Brookie." He whined

"Okay Luke, then go to Lucy for me. I need to talk to Brooke" Luke nodded his head before he ran inside.

Nathaniel stared at her with so much intensity she felt like squirming under his gaze.

"I'm sorry...uh. I didn't mean to read him his book." She managed to say. She hated how intimidated she felt by him.

"Ms. Taylor. I'll tell you everything that you need to do." He said ignoring her words.

"The only thing you need to do is clean my room, look after everything that's mine and most importantly look after my son. When I have a woman over be sure to let Luke not see anything. You are free to do whatever you like on weekend because my mother or my sister usually comes here to watch Luke."

She nodded in understanding. "If that is all, can I take my leave now?"

"Not just yet." He said and he's voice was suddenly husky. In a matter of second he was standing right in front of Brooke, with not much space between them.

"Let's get one thing straight. I do not need you here and I honestly don't see why my father I had to hire you but just know I will get rid of you."

Brooke stared at him in disbelief and felt something snap in her. There was no way she was going allow this man talk to her like this. Even if he was her boss.

"What exactly are you going to do, Mr. Cashvian?" She asked in a daring tone.

"I'm going to sleep with you and you will have no other choice but to leave. After I slept with you you'll be so in love with me and I'll want nothing to do with you so you'll be so heartbroken that you will leave, just like all the others before you." He's breath was fanning her face, but she wasn't fazed at all which actually surprised him.