"Can I ask a question?" Grace voices, and we look at her through the mirror. When we give her a nod, she blushes, "How are you supposed to kiss for the first time?" She asks, and we chuckle.

When her face drops, I look at Ivy with wide eyes, "We're not laughing at you. Just at the question. There's no right or wrong way to kiss someone for the first time," I pause, "the first time I kissed Holland was a make out. My first kiss was a quick peck. It just depends on the people, and what they feel is right." She nods, and I continue, "Tonight, every couple is either going to give a few pecks for luck, or kiss for fifteen seconds or longer."

Grace seems to take that into consideration for a few moments, then asks, "When did you two have your first kisses?"

I look to Ivy, letting her do the talking this time. I know why Grace is asking, and I know by the end of tonight I will be a hundred dollars richer. After Ivy tells her she was fourteen, and how it was, I take it upon myself to answer the unasked question. "My brother hasn't had his first kiss yet, and he's sixteen. There's nothing wrong with it. Everyone moves at their own pace. You might not be ready until you are out of high school, you may decide you're ready when you go back." I shrug, but don't miss the blush that creeps on her cheeks.

As the hour passes, we answer any questions Grace asks, and I have to admit it makes me wish I had a sister. Someone I could ask questions too, and not feel weird about it- not that I feel totally weird asking my mom questions. We also assure Grace that she can ask or tell us anything and we won't tell anyone. We get only having a brother, and want her to feel comfortable enough to talk to us about things.

"All done. Now we just have to get dressed, and head down to everyone else." Ivy tells us, and we nod. We all change into our onesies, and head to the stairs. There is music playing, the house smells of pizza rolls and chicken nuggets, and you can hear the laughter of everyone at the top of the stairs.

When we get to the bottom, we are greeted by claps and cheers, "About time you three decide to join us. We're about to start Family Feud." Wren tells us, and I flip him the bird while taking the seat next to Holland. "Parents insisted on doing kids versus parents. I'll go against Nancy." We nod, and he glares at her playfully.

Asher shuffles the cards, picks one up, and reads it, "Name a Marvel Avenger." After he reads it, he pushes the card against his body, likely afraid someone will cheat. Smart man.

Wren hits the little button between him and Nancy, "Captain America!" He yells, and Asher nods. "Yeah baby! We're gonna play."

Asher nods, points to Dustin, repeats the question, and waits for Dustin's answer. "Iron Man." He says, but it comes out more as a question.

"It's... correct." Asher announces, and we all grin.

We played the whole deck of Family Feud, in two hours. The scores were pretty even, each team taking a turn winning, and by the last card we were all ready to tear each other apart. "The winner is..." Asher trails off, pretending to think. "Kids!" He announces, and we all cheer.

"Eat, party, do whatever. We have a few hours until the ball drops. Stay down stairs please, and don't go outside." Owen tells us, and we nod. "We'll meet back here later on and play some more games." He says when he notices none of us bother to move. We give him a thumbs up, to which he walks away.

I cuddle against Holland, and he smiles, "Having fun?" I nod, against his shoulder. "Wanna make our own bet?" I pop off of his shoulder, and nod enthusiastically. "Okay. I bet twenty dollars that Ruth will go into labor right as the ball drops."