8 smut slut warning

Deku begins playing with Katsuki's rim. The blonde moans loudly. "Don't t-teaaa~ tease me Iz-Izuku. Deku immediately stopped. Katsuki looked down to see Deku flustered. "Why. Please don't call me that." He says hurt. Katsuki immediately shot up and sat next to a spaced out Deku on the floor. As he kisses the smaller boys forehead he says, "I am so sorry baby. I won't again."

After Deku got dressed, he started explaining why it shot him down. "When I was playing with one of my exs, he said that I was horrible at making anyone feel good and he said that I was basically a condom. And he said that Izuku was as bad a name as I was at riding him." Deku said, sobbing now. The blonde held the smaller man in his arms. "Baby you had me hard when you weren't meaning too. You are perfect. Don't let some jealous dumbass tell you that you aren't. I love you baby. Don't EVER think otherwise."

After a minute, the blonde picked Deku up and held him on his lap, like before they got undressed, but not on Katsuki's dick(which was really hard.)

"Show me you know I am right. Please!" The blonde said. Deku crawled to the ground and put more lube on his fingers, and started again playing with the blondes rim. He once again asks, "Are you ready?" Katsuki nods and hesitantly says yes. Deku shoves one finger into the blonde. Katsuki shivers and moans.

"Add another finger damnit!" Katsuki moans. Deku adds another finger and starts stroking his own cock, which has hardened. Katsuki slams his hips into Izukus hands while moaning. "Ahh~ Deku! U-use your diaaa~ your dick! I am r-ready!" Deku stands up and slowly puts his cock inside the blonde.

"G-go faa~aster!!" Katsuki moans loudly. This caught Deku and Katsuki off guard. The he starts pounding into the boy under him. Katsuki looks Izuku dead in the eyes and says, "Harder!" Deku begins using 1% of his quirk. "Ahhhhh~" Katsuki says. "Stop. S~stop. Come lay down. Your turn."

Deku doesn't waste a second. When Katsuki got up and looked at the ground, he sees a vibrator where Izuku just was. "I see your already prepped. You just couldn't wait could you?" The blonde says with a laugh. He then goes to Deku and grabs his waiste. Then pulling him onto his cock, hard. "Ah~ K-kacchan!!" He looks down at the boy to see him look straight into his eyes. "Slam me until I can't walk Kacchan! Make me scream your name!" Deku says. And with that the blonde slams into Deku.

Deku moans loudly. Haa~harder!" Katsuki leans into Deku's neck. "What's my name?" He says, slowing down. "F-faster daddy! Harder!! Don't stop!!" He says sadly as Katsuki had completely stopped. "I couldn't hear you? What's my name?" Deku let's go of the sheets and pushes Katsuki so they are looking into each other's eyes. "DADDY!" Deku yells slamming himself into Katsuki.

The blonde isn't surprised and starts banging him harder than before. He can feel Deku tighten around him. "Imma cum! Daddy! Imma cum" Deku yelled. "Me too baby!" The blonde moans. " Do you want me to pull out?" As he pulls out, Deku hops up and starts sucking the blonde. "I wanna swallow!!" Deku says, muffled by Katsuki's giant cock. Then they both came. All over Deku and his bed.

"Damnit! How are we going to get to the showers?" The blonde says looking down at the cum cover broccoli boy in front of him. "Run!" He says. "But separate. Even though they probably heard us." Deku laughs.