4 Dekus POV

Deku didn’t even realize that the bell rang. He didn’t even realize that Kirishima was waiting for him until he put his hand on Deku’s shoulder. “Hey dude! Are you ok?” he says. “O-oh! The bell rang? Oh jeez.” Deku said frantically, trying to get my stuff together. “Dude, it's chill. I can wait a minute for you. I'm not in a rush!” he says with a big smile.

“What did you want to talk about hmm?” Deku asked as we headed to the dorms. “Oh. Well I was wondering if you knew about Bakugou.” Kiri said like he was being held against his will. “Know what?” Deku says questioning what this was about. “Well about his feelings for …” he said trailing off. “Feelings for. For who?” Deku says now realizing who he was talking about. “For you. His feelings for you.” he says. “Mina swears that you two have feelings for each other. But I don't really mind any of it.” he says letting a breath go. “O-oh. Uh… I picked up traces of something for a little but I always thought it was just friendly I guess…” Deku says, now knowing his face got hot.

“Can I trust you with a secret?” Deku says, already regretting it. “Sure. I don’t tell anyone a lie because that is just so unmanly dude.” Kiri said with a smile. “Well, I-I’ve h-had feelings for him since we were kids. But I always thought that it was so unlikely for anything to actually happen.” Deku says. “Hmm. So like, Mina wants you to join us at the coffee shop if you want to” He says after a minute. “Sure! I’d love too”

After they split ways, Deku started thinking about the assignment and his feelings for Kacchan. What if they get put as partners. What if Kacchan doesn't actually have feelings for him and so its just really awkward. He noticed he was now standing at Kacchan’s door. Deku thought about talking to him about it. But just as he started thinking about giving up on it the door opens. There stands the blonde in front of him, his mind racing.

“What the hell? What are you doing here?” Kacchan says. “I-i was-s h-hoping to t-talk to you-u…?” Deku says, now feeling his cheeks get hot. “Ugh! Can this wait? I gotta go to the new coffee shop with the extras.” hes says looking annoyed. “Oh! Y-you got invited too? Kirishima invited me!” Deku says, not as nervous anymore. “Damn it! Well then lets fucking go. We can talk later I guess.” the blonde says, closing the door and walking past him. “O-ok.” Deku said as he followed the other boy.

When they got there, Mina kinda smirked at Deku as she greeted them. When they started towards their tables Mina said something to Kacchan but Deku couldn’t hear what she said. As they sit, deku gets nervous as he slowly sits next to Kacchan. So as his face heats up he just smiles and listens. Deku starts to talk with Sero and Kiri when he realizes that Kacchan gets up and walks away. Then Deku starts talking to Kiri about the blonde. He hadn’t even noticed that Kiri started texting on his phone.

Sorry this is long. There was just a lot more planning for this one! Love you all!!