5 The Talk

After everyone left, Bakugou took Deku to his dorm so they could talk. They where sitting on his bed and Deku put his phone on silent.

“So? What did you want to talk about?” the blonde asked. “O-oh yea. Umm, I was talking to Kirishima after class and he asked me an interesting question that has had me thinking a bit.” Deku says, feeling his face heat up. The blonde felt his face heat up too as he looked at a flustered Deku. “Uh, he asked if I had thought if you had…” Deku hesitated. “If you had feelings for me” Deku says fastly as he hides his face. The blonde sat still. Thinking about what to say. Like, Deku obviously had feelings for him because of how flustered he was, but what if he said the wrong thing?

“Well, I am asking because I h-have feelings for you and I was overthinking everything. Like what if you weren’t gay or if you didn't have feelings for me an-” Deku was cut off by the feeling of Katsuki’s lips on his. The blonde didn’t know what he was doing but he played into it. Deku kissed him back. As they both pulled away, Deku giggled and tackled the blonde onto his back as he blushed. “I thought I was obvious about liking you but, I guess not.” the blonde says hugging the greenette. “Really? Huh. I guess I was so caught up in school that I didn’t notice it.” Deku said.

“Well, do you wanna be my boyfriend?” the blonde says. “Umm. Let me think about it.” Deku says teasingly. The blonde pushes the smaller boy up so he hangs above him and starts to pout. “Hmmm. Fine” Deku says, flopping all his weight on the blonde. “So are we telling everyone about us?” Deku says. “I really don’t care what those extras have to say. Whatever you want, baby.” The pet name made Deku melt into the blonde and let out a little moan. The blonde chuckled at the sight. “Umm. I think that we should tell them if they ask. But only if they ask.” Deku says, weakly.

Ik thats a short one and i PROMISE the project is coming!! That was a bit longer than expected!! LOVE YOU ALL