7 The night🚨smut🚨

Deku was in shock. Then, instead of getting angry is upset, he laughed. "I think you've got a problem there", Deku says gesturing to his hardened cock. The blonde looks down and houses his face. "What the hell. How long have you had these?" The blonde said, still hiding his face.

Deku just laughed harder. "Those are my older ones. I'd say a year. Maybe two." Deku says, now sitting down next to the blushing blonde. Deku then craws onto the blondes hardened cock and says,"Do you wanna see the new ones?"

Deku them leans into kiss him lips to kiss him. The blonde kisses him back and moans slightly. That's when Deku grinds into the blondes lap, feeling his cock harden more. " Wh~aa what are y-you doin?" The blonde sputters.  " Well from the fact that you have already leaked. I'd say I'm taking ur virginity." Deku said with a smile as he slams his hips into the blondes.

Bakugou then takes Dekus shirt off and starts to remove his own shirt. Deku reaches down to the boy under him's pants to pull them down as Katsuki does the same to him. " Give me a second, I've got to get you ready!" Deku says jumping off the larger boys waist. He then goes to his closet to pull out another box. "These are my new ones" he says with a smile. He opens the box and grabs the lube. He puts some one his finger and looks at Katsukis eyes. "Are you ready?" Deku says, staring into his eyes. "Yea. Please."

For reasons I will leave you at a cliffhanger. This is my first smut story ever so cut me some slack. This is going to be a shit show but oh well! LOVE YOU