𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

"I want pictures!" Marylou said as she made the triplets stand in front of the cake. She smiled taking the picture of her kids.

"Now with all the siblings!" Madi quickly said.  She ran to Chris' arms. He picked her up, smiling, for the picture. "Now everyone," Marylou said smiling. Everyone got in for pictures as Chris pulled Sarah by his side. He held onto her waist as she blushed and smiled. "Now one with just friends," Marylou said wanting every possible picture option.

Madi leaped out of Chris' arms and signaled to Sarah, who was laughing at something Justin said. Chris nodded and high-fived his sister. He hugged the girls for the picture as Madi nodded approving. 

---

Sarah was the last one there.
She sat in Chris' room with the triplets, Madi and Justin. She was sitting on the ground as Madi was sitting on her lap. "Today was so much fun," Madi said as they agreed. "I have to go, you guys..." Sarah said making Madi groan, and Chris frown.

"Stay for a sleepover!" Madi said as Chris didn't want to say anything but that was what he wanted. "I can't today... maybe another day?" 

"Okay..." Madi said yawning. "It's your bedtime anyway," Madi reminded the girl. She nodded, standing up and letting Sarah leave. 

"I'll walk you out," Chris said as he stood up and Madi sat by Nick. Chris and Sarah walked out to be met with Marylou cleaning up everything from the party. "Oh, Sarah!"

Marylou walked over to the girl and hugged her. "I never got the chance to thank you," 

"No worries! I loved spending time with your family,"

"Still! thanks! Just now as soon as I got back, both Chris and Madi were talking my ear off about how much fun they had with you!" Marylou laughed as Sarah turned to Chris. "Really?"

"Oh yes-"

"Mom that's enough," Chris blushed as Marylou shrugged and waved Sarah goodbye. They walked downstairs. Crhis opened the door for her.

"Pretty chilly night for August," She said as he agreed. The air filled with the uttermost awkwardness. "Look... I wasn't drunk that night," He said as she nodded.

"I wasn't either," 

"What?"

"Alahna had been serving me water in the shot cups... So I would feel included," She said as he smiled. "That's actually really adorable of her,"

"I know... She is the best," Sarah smiled. 

"So the kiss... we can't blame it on the alcohol anymore," Chris said and inched closer to her. "No..."

They stared at each other. She didn't know what it was but at this very moment, she realized she had been in love with Sarah all this time. that's why it never worked out with her ex, she was in love with Chris, but she just didn't know it.

"Happy birthday Chris," She needed to think before saying anything to him so she started walking to her car but he grabbed her arm, pulling her against him with force. "Sarah- I do care..."

She breathed in and nodded. 

"I do too,"

She looked at his eyes and his lips.
"I am gonna kiss you now," She said because she felt like it.

"Okay,"

Their lips softly grazed against each other, years of wait being released into this kiss. A simple, yet effective kiss. It was like telling each other... yes.

They pull apart, Sarah stares at him, his eyes still closed.
"Yeah," he said before opening his eyes. They both smiled and blushed like idiots. 

"See you later Chris,"

────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

i hate writing kiss scenes and this story sucks lmao