N/I/N/E

What the fuck? My phone rang obnoxiously on the bedside table next to me. I picked it up without checking the caller's Id. "Romen where in the bloody fuck are you!"Zoren screamed through the screen so loudly I thought she was next to me. I removed my ear from the phone and slumped on the bed, checking my surroundings right now seemed way out of my capabilities. "I don't know, what happened Are you okay?" I asked frantically because God help me if anything happened to them. "Yeah we're back in the dorms and its like 9 o'clock right now so you better get your ass back here."

She couldn't possibly be right. It feels like I just went to sleep minutes ago. the faint light coming from the curtains pierced through my skull, painfully. "Fuck, what the actual fuck." I mumbled to myself. I turned my head around, squinted and found a dazed alystair staring at me. he almost looked..harmless.  His hair unkempt and for the first time in a while he wasn't frowning, just pure confusion.

"Tell Zora to shut the hell up. Waking up to her voice is not at all pleasing." He spoke hoarsely. His morning voice was addicting like an endless abyss,  "where the hell are we?" I asked. He raised an eyebrow, "My apartment, you don't remember?"

"kind of." I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and continued, " I remember going to the party, drinking...a lot and dancing with Zora and some random girl and then you came." He exhaled loudly, "that's all you remember?" I thought about it. Was I missing anything I've never been good at remembering things after drinking. "Yeah," I answered reluctantly, "is there anything else to remember?" He shook his head but looked...relieved? And disappointed in my answer, maybe my mind was playing tricks on me.

"Do you remember what happened last night Romen?" he smirked.

"did I like kiss you or something?" I laughed and he smiled. Actually smiled. A weird feeling washed over me when I saw him smile. He never smiles at anyone from what i've seen so when he does, it almost feels like a reward. "No but...are you bi?" He asked cautiously like he was treading on foreign territory. "Yeah." I scratched my eyes just to have something to focus on either than him. "is that going to be a problem?" I asked more harshly than I wanted to. He looked genuinely offended by my question. "Is it supposed to be a problem?" I sighted, "well Alystair I do come from a generally homophobic country so it's not everyday i see someone be so calm about it." He's features slightly, just slightly softened. "not me Romen." he stood up and stretched and I caught a glimpse of a tattoo trailing his surprisingly well defined v-line. its amazing what one can hide under all those baggy clothes. "people don't give shit about you so don't give a shit about them." he shrugged like he just gave the simplest advice. it really wasn't.

"I was really hoping I wouldn't be back here." Alystair sighted next to me. We stood directly in front of the school but the atmospheric change dawned on the both of us. I don't want to be here. He looked at it as if he was being sent to war, eyebrows drawn, the lines of his lips downturned and his eyes back to slits. We left his apartment in a hurry because we don't want to get into trouble with the principal. Zainab and Zora called me several times asking where i was but i didnt tell them cause they'd probably start asking many questions. "Yeah well I'm not planning on getting in trouble now. It's too soon. My mom would quite literally whoop my ass." He laughed and I found myself joining him.

We walked into our dormitory building when the question slipped my mind, "what's your room number?" He glared at me.  "Yeah no, i value my solitary and you've invaded my space too much as it is. I cant have you in my room now." I rolled my eyes. "You ever heard of the concept of friends? Cause i do remember you saying you want me to make my own opinion of you and right now you're not really helping." His eyes widened as if he didnt expect me to remember. He was at a loss for words.

"Fine." He mumbled and continued, "but if you come knocking at my door at night i wont answer you. I swear Romen." He stepped closer threateningly but the only thing on my mind was how close he was.

"209." That's directly a floor below me. "And yours?" He asked, annoyed like he didn't want to know it anyway. "222 so its a floor above yours."
"Great I'll make sure to never go there." He said without a hint of humor in his voice. "I'm irresistible alyss, you'll cave!" I shouted across the hallways as he walked away. The smirk on my face clearly irritated him enough to mumble, "you're way more tolerable drunk, now I'm beginning to question my choices." He walked away before i could say anything.

I opened the door and nearly launched for the two figures on my bed. Their legs were crossed identically, one over the other. "Hello Romen." Zora blew at at her blood red finger nails."have any fun Romen?" Zainab  patronised me. I walked in trying not to pay mind to their tactics. "In my defence I was going to tell you when i got back." I raised my hands up in surrender. They still maintained they're composure but beckoned for me to continue.

"I was with Alystair."

Zora laughed. no she was hysterical, lunging over her own body to the point where tears nearly left her eyes. "that a fucking lie, were you with some girl, you know you can tell us." I frowned clearly irritated. "I did, If you want proof go ask him." they stopped laughing. they looked at me like I was speaking utter bullshit when Zainab asked slowly, "you were hanging out with Alystair, overnight?" I nodded. Zora rubbed at her temple flabbergasted and chuckled.

"Romen as much as I'm laughing right now, coming from his twin, please be careful with him. there's a reason he doesn't befriend anyone." A ghost of a sad smile tainted her lips. did someone hurt him? my lips twitched at the thought. "I will, promise." I squeezed her shoulders tightly. As much as Zora and Alystair bickered, they clearly looked out for one another.

"okay but do tell us how all of this happened." Zainab squeaked, breaking us out of the tense melancholic atmosphere.

I rolled my eyes, giddy and told them. "okay so he came to the party and we went up to a room and talked a bit." their ears perked up a bit. "then he asked if we could leave cause he didn't like it there. I found no reason to say no so we left and went to his apartment and just slept." I rambled on as best as I could remember. Zainab exhaled and said, "I'm gonna wrap my head around this on a fat burger." It was two O'clock right now which means it was lunch so I quickly changed into comfortable clothing in the bathroom while the girls spoke in hushed tone's.

"Lets go." I left the bathroom as they quickly acted like they weren't just gossiping. I raised my eyebrow but made nothing of it. We left my dorm building and made our way into the main hall. How did they even get into my room? The question plagued my mind. We were heading for the dining hall when a group of boys our age stopped us, they were tall, about my height and they were about 13 of them. "Romen." The blue eyed blond one said. "They one and only." I answered and the others behind him looked at each other and chuckled. "Do you play football?" He asked and they all looked at me inquisitively. "Yeah i played back at home." I played more than that. I actually represented my country for it.

"Good cause there's trials next week and we'd like you to tryout. You look like you can play. The names Jason by the way." He introduced himself.

"Sure 'I'll be there."
"Zainab, Zora."He nodded at the two of them. "Its amazing to think you're still in the school after all those stunts you pulled last year." He grimaced. I looked at the two of them and caught them smiling mischievously at Jason. "Oh Jason we're not going to stop." It was Zainab who spoke this time. Although she was short she sized him up as if she were the taller one. "Oh you're definitely going to tell me now."

A/N
Sorry my lovies for the late update i promise it wasn't on purpose :(
I have so many chapters already written they just need to be edited but for some reason the past 6 months I couldn't do it
But I'm back now, for good! :)