Chapter 6: understanding

Start from the beginning

As the gangster turns around, Vox sneaks up behind him and chokes him until he's incapacitated. She then carefully sneaks through the hallway and escapes from a nearby window. From there, she climbs down from the second story to the ground level of the warehouse and finally runs away from the area.

Casper then walks through the hallway and finds the guards body and discovers the empty room.

Casper: for fucks sake, I gave you idiots one job!

A few guards then come up to him.

Guard: where'd she go?!

Casper: she must've went to find Rogue. We have to get to Marino's place before she does or we're fucked!

Casper and his army get into armored vehicles and drive off.

Meanwhile, Alexander wakes up in a dark room tied to a chair with Vinci sitting across from him.

Alexander: what... where the hell...

Vinci: I'm glad you're awake. Truly, I am... because, now we can finally talk...

Alexander: Vinci, you need to listen to me-

Vinci punches Alex in the face.

Vinci: YOU DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!

Vinci punches him again.

Vinci: YOU TOOK HER FROM ME!!!

He punches him again.

Vinci: I TRUSTED YOU, AND YOU TOOK HER FROM ME!!!

Vinci punches him multiple times in the face.

Vinci: WHY DID YOU DO IT?? WHY?!?!

Vinci says this as he continues to punch Alex until he's bleeding from his face.

Alexander: I didn't...

Vinci: LIAR!!!

Alexander: Ramona...

Vinci: The fuck did you just say to me?! WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU SAY THAT NAME TO ME?!?!

Alexander: I promised her... before she died... that I'd protect your family... but I failed...

Vinci then steps away from Alexander.

Vinci: my wife made you promise that?

Alexander: yes... I'm so sorry I failed you...

Vinci: so.. you didn't kill my daughter?

Alexander: how could you ever believe that I did? You're my friend, Vince.

Vinci: I know... but i don't know anyone else who'd be capable of such a thing. Do you?

Alexander: I've been trying to figure it out ever since I heard about it. I still don't know for sure.

Vinci: I'm... I'm sorry, Alex... I should've trusted you more.

Alexander: I'm sorry, too...

"BANG"

Vinci gets shot in the back by Casper.

Alexander: Casper?!

Casper: I knew he didn't have the balls to kill you... but I do!

Alexander: Casper, what the hell are you-

"BANG"

Casper shoots Alex in the gut.

Alexander: Casper... why?...

Vinci: so it was you?... you killed my daughter?...

Casper: God, is everyone in this town this slow? Yeah, of course it was me.