Chapter 3: Casper

Start from the beginning

Alexander then grabs Casper and pins him to him to the edge of the balcony.

Casper: relax! I only stole the laptop so the cops wouldn't get to it! Your secrets are safe!

Alexander: I don't give a damn about secrets! Why'd you do it!

Casper: do what?!

Alexander punches Casper in the face.

Alexander: DON'T PLAY GAMES WITH ME,  YOU SON OF A BITCH! WHY DID YOU FRAME ME?!?!

Casper: I didn't frame you!

Alexander: BULLSHIT! I found the bullet in the room! It was a custom diamond tipped 50 caliber round, the only people who use those are you and me!

Casper: I know that! But it wasn't me!

Alexander: THEN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!

Casper: I WAS LOOKING FOR YOU!

Alexander: WHY?!

Casper: BECAUSE I WAS FRAMED TOO!

Alexander what the hell are you talking about?

Casper: please, just let me explain...

Alexander lets go of Casper and steps away from him.

Alexander: alright, go ahead.

Casper: two weeks ago my gear was stolen. I kept searching for who took it everyday since but I couldn't find them. Then recently that mobsters daughter gets murdered and my gear was used to do it. Now I've got mafia bastards and badges looking for me and the only person I know who can help me is you. Look you've gotta believe me, buddy!

Alexander: sigh... okay... I believe you. But, that doesn't get the noose off our necks. We still have to find who did this.

Carmen: Casper, do you have any leads?

Casper: not much. I don't know anyone crazy enough to kill a girl like that, and manage to get away with my shit too.

Alexander: it couldn't have been another gangster, they don't have the skill to pull that off.

Casper: you're thinking what I'm thinking?

Alexander: it must've been another mercenary.

Carmen: yeah but this city of filled with mercenaries and assassins. How do we know which one?

Alexander: easy, we find the guy who hired them.

Casper: so you do think this was a hit from a rival gang?

Alexander: mercenaries don't kill for free.

Casper: but there's still lots of gangs out there. What are we supposed to do? Interrogate them all?

Alexander: only as many as we have to.

Casper: you can't be serious?! That's a death wish!

Alexander: you act like you've never killed gangsters before.

Casper: yeah, I have, but this will put every gang in the city on our asses!

Alexander: do you have a better idea?

Casper: sigh... no...

Carmen: alright then... where do we start?

Alexander: besides Marino. There's 3 other gang leaders in the city. "Vladimir Markov" leader of the Russian Mafia. "Han Choi" leader of the Yakuza, and finally, "Pedro Lopez" leader of the cartel.

Carmen: great, so we spilt up and take one each.

Alexander: hang on, are you sure you're fully recovered yet?