Chapter Fifteen

A few days later, Abigail finally found a home for her and Jack to live in. The home was back in Louisiana, which was a bit far from the bunker, but she wanted to be closer to her family. She knew the Winchesters would visit her and Jack when they really wanted to, and she and her son would visit whenever they had the chance.

The house was nice, and it wasn't too small

The house was nice, and it wasn't too small. It had three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen with dining space, a living room, and an office. Abigail planned to change the office into a small at home video game and movie theater, since she knew she and Jack would enjoy it. The house also had a small two car garage, which was more than big enough for her, since she only had the one car.

The day she and Jack were going to move, she woke up early to get ready to leave. Dean and Sam were going to follow her, so they'd know where she lived. They also wanted to ward her house, so that she and her son would be safe. Abigail had used quite a bit of magic to push Jack's angel grace deep within him, so he wouldn't be effected by the warding, and he would be less likely to be found. She wasn't sure if the spell would work, but Castiel had been the one to inform her that it had.

Once she was ready, she made breakfast for Dean, Sam, and Jack

Once she was ready, she made breakfast for Dean, Sam, and Jack. The three ate rather quickly, which she wasn't surprised, since Jack and Dean seemed to have the same size appetite. After they finished breakfast, they collected the little bit of things that Abigail and Jack had, and brought it all out to Abigail's car. Once everything was packed into her car, she and Jack were ready to leave.

The drive to Louisiana took quite some time, especially since they had to stop a few times for gas, food, or to use the bathroom. Abigail had been glad she woke them up at six and left at seven, because by the time they got to her new house, it was almost nine at night. Dean and Sam quickly got to work warding the house, and Abigail used her magic to camouflage the warding, as well as put up a bit of protection of her own.

"You two are staying overnight, right?" She questioned,"I don't want you guys getting back on the road until you've had some sleep." She commented, and they agreed without any hesitation.

"You have the rooms set up?" Dean asked, since he knew she had been working on them, while he and Sam were drawing the warding symbols and such.

"Thanks to my enhanced speed, I got all the rooms finished. Jack's is actually asleep in his bedroom." She replied, and the boys simply nodded.