ix

Dearest Eva,

I hope you and Owen are doing well, I can only imagine what he is going through. I missed you terribly and I hope you will be back soon. Not only because you are the only person in this household with decent intelligence, but because of mama and Daphne as well.

Mama is taking your departure awfully bad but she will not admit it. She is currently too busy with the preparations for Daphne's wedding and for making my life a living hell by forcing me to try on twelve dresses each day! Can you imagine the torture?

Daphne seems fine; she mostly talks with mama as I do not see her as often as I used to. It's not the same as it was with your wedding. Your wedding process was lighter and much more fun despite Anthony and the late Lord Bailey conflicts. There was love between you and Owen that outshone everything else. The duke and Daphne do love each other but I can sense this untold, to me at least, shadow. Its all upon Daphne's face.

Colin has this idiotic idea, to marry mrs Marina Collins, Lord Featherington's niece from abroad. He truly has Anthony enraged after our sister's debutante journey. None of them speaks of the subject.

As far as I am concerned Benedict caught me smoking, and I am still trying to figure out who Whistledown is. The kids seemed to be alright as well.

I miss you terribly, and I wish you were here, both of you. The house seems lifeless without Owen cracking burnt jokes or you being so possitive. I hope we will see each other soon.

Love,
Your sister Eloise.

Dearest Evs and Owen,

I wish you and Owen are doing well as we here are in a feverish process of preparations for the wedding of Daphne. I am not really participating to it as expected but I am sure both you and Owen would be part of it if you were here.

It's been a while since you wrote back to us. And I thought I'd tell you the latest news. My latest news. Me and madame Delacroix are dating. She actually poses for me… and I for her. God, I shouldn't be sharing such Intel to a letter my little sister is probably going to read. However I miss you terribly. You and that husband of yours.

I hope the pain of your family shall soon be eased and you will come back to us. The household seems empty without you…

please respond as soon as you can as we are concerned as you lot haven't communicated since after the funeral.

Your brother,
Benedict.

Dear Eva,

I want to believe that this letter finds you healthy and well. Mother is concerned for your well being. At first, we claimed she was overeating. Therefore now, we are starting to get unease as well. Thankfully, mama is still over Daphne and the wedding plans with Lady Danbury. It's in a few days. I hope I will see you both then.

I am getting married. Marina Collins, Penelope's cousin, I am sure you remember her on Daphne's presentation. She was an absolute sight and i am truly charmed by her manners, interests and of course her beauty. Anthony disagrees, He barely speaks to me claiming that I am a disgrace to the family. I am aware my acts were out of spite and could possibly be characterized as thoughtless. Therefore can you really blame me…

I can really hear you respond that you can blame. I love her and I do have the best of interests for her. Therefore, Anthony doubts she has feelings. This man only knows how to speak about money, we are only business deals for him. Neither you nor Owen can tell me I am wrong owing to  any instances, with the brightest one being he was to engage our sister to that toad Benbrook.

Anyway, I expect your response soon.

Yours,
Collin

Dear Evangeline,