After placing his bowl down to the table, Dabi looked at everyone and so how happy they were. Seeing that he couldn't help but to smile. But that smile was short-lived as he then heard a voice that he knew too well.

~Endeavor~

"Morning everyone."

From hearing that voice, Dabi's entire body completely froze. But while sitting there he sees Endeavor walking past him,  his brothers, his sisters, and his mom. He didn't take the seat at the other end of the table, where Dabi could see Endeavor right in front of him.

~Endeavor~

"All right, let us eat."

Saying this, everyone else but Dabi picks up their bowls and chopsticks where they then proceed dig right in to the food that was laid out on the table. as everyone else was eating, Dabi just sat there looking at Endeavor.

~Dabi~

"No, this is wrong. All of this is wrong."

~???~

"You damn right it's wrong."

Hearing that familiar sounding voice. Dabi turned around and saw himself, but this time was covered in scars and had black hair. As he looked at himself he saw the other Dabi raise his left hand and snap his fingers. From him doing so, the entire Todoroki go up in blue flames. The Dabi who was sitting at the table turned around and sees his family up in flames, which causes him to get up and back away.

~Other Dabi~

"Can't you see? This is our goal, Toya."

Hearing that he turns around and sees that he is now face to face with himself.

~Other Dabi~

"You and I are two halves of the same coin. So without you and without me or both nothing. Do you understand?"

~Dabi~

"Y-yes I do."

~Other Dabi~

"Good, now wake up!"

Hearing that, Dabi opens his eyes and sees a cement ceiling above. But while looking at the ceiling, he then hears a small ringing sound. As he glances over to the right, he sees a coin flipping in the air which he notices that one side completely clear while the other side is damaged eventually at the corn fell and then landed right in the hands of Joker (Deku), who Dabi then looked at.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Ah, the sleeping beauty has finally awoken."

~Dabi~

"Joker."

~Joker (Deku)~

"In the flesh."

~Dabi~

"Where am I?"

~Joker (Deku)~

"You're in the newly built medical word of my Funland. And you're the first patient. So congratulations, I won't charge you for your medical fee."

~Dabi~

"Gee thank. What happened to me?"

~Joker (Deku)~

"Eh, so you don't remember. So allow me to tell you. Back at the factory acid fell onto your face which began to spread and burn away a lot of your skin. Luckily we managed to get our hands on some water so we can wash it off. But we weren't fast enough."

~Dabi~

"What do you mean?"

As Dabi said this, Joker (Deku) then reach down and grab a hand mirror which he then held in front of Dabi's face. Looking at the mirror, Dabi sees that the left part of his face was completely burnt by the acid. Which had his cheek and lips burned off, leaving half of his teeth exposed. His eye was also exposed due to the acid completely burning off his eyelids. After he got a good long look at himself, Joker pulled away the mirror and placed it onto the bedside table.

~Joker~

"You were burnt before but now you're just crisped. Hahahaha."

As Joker (Deku) laughed at me. Dabi suddenly meet up from the bed and grabbed all the Joker's (Deku) neck and pulled him close where he then lit his left hand on fire.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Ah, looks like I touched the nerve."

~Dabi~

"You damn clown. I'll kill you."

~Joker (Deku)~

"Kill me huh? How about we make it a bit more interesting."

From Joker (Deku) saying this, he raises up his right hand and shows the coin he was flipping to Dabi from looking at the coin, the flame from his hand soon vanished as he then grabs the coin and shows it to Joker (Deku).

~Dabi~

"Heads you live tells you die."

Hearing the rules of the game Joker (Deku) went ahead.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Hehehehe, I like this game already."

Dabi then flip the coin up into the air. But instead of focusing on the coin Dabi had a full focus on Joker (Deku). As his eyes were locked on him he then felt the corn fall in the palm of his head which he then shut. From doing so he then put his hand in between him and Joker (Deku), where he then opened his hand, revealing the coin. As they both looked at the coin, Joker (Deku) went ahead and smiled has he done looked at Dabi.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Looks like I win."

From saying that is revealed that the coin has landed on heads. So being a man of his word, Dabi let's go of Joker (Deku). After doing so, he then move the coin to his fingers where he then presented it to Joker (Deku).

~Dabi~

"Take your coin back."

~Joker (Deku)~

No. You keep it. After all you and that calling have something in common."

~Dabi~

"What is it?"

~Joker (Deku)~

"You are two sides of the same coin. Hahahaha."

With that said he proceeded to walk away from Dabi and leave the room. With Dabi now alone in the room, he looked down at the coin which he then begin turning to both sides. After doing so he then placed it on his thumb and flipped it up into the air.

~To be continued~