[ S E X U A L C O N T E N T ]

‎He is a man as cold as December surrounded by gray clouds of mystery from all sides and I am a woman who loves winter!

‎-You made a punishable mistake, your trial in bed tonight I will be the judge, it will not end at one sitting, and your only prison will be in my arms.

‎-It was the first time I was jealous of a woman because she has everything I lack, a voice inside me urging me to destroy her happiness because I deserve her from her!

‎-What you see is not always the truth, some people are fake, and what goes behind closed doors is different from it.

‎- I thought that love abandoned me a long time ago and lost its way to my heart, but you returned it to me in the best way

_

The rain happened in my wet dreams, I wake up after that with my petal wet.

‎-This neighborhood is respectful. It's best to keep an eye on your actions, the next time you'll raise your hand on it, I won't just color your eye with purple.

‎I discovered the taste of sin when I siped from its lips and the texture of love when my heart wore it as a dress of silk, and I realized that the body has two pulses!

‎-I am a solid man who does not bow to anyone but bowing over your body is worth giving up my principles.

--

-There is more than one barrier between us, we are both married and you are twenty years older than me.

-How the hell are you still a virgin?

-Let me contain you.

-Logically, I'm the one who will contain you Jeon.

You have some wrinkles on your face you need a special cream!

I love how his boredness travels around my body and how he ends up in my south, I love the looks of thirst that rise his eyes whenever he crosses my hottest.

-I'm not for you.

-You are all mine.

When I moved with my husband to our new house I didn't expect that I would attract the attention of our neighbor, that majestic man who shakes my heart with a look and his beats collapse.

-The law is above all and I am above the law and above you.

He whispered in his words in my ear wrapped in his hot breaths, leaving us a distance before I respond in a shudging tone.

-Stop messing with me, my husband and your wife in the hall behind us!

-Jeon Jungkook.

-Kang Rogena.

Romance/ Sexual/ Drama.

Started 07/10/2023
Org writer : vilanjk  [Arabic]

_Rogena_

_Jungkook _

_Jungkook _

_______