Eventually, the ferry safely arrived on Jeju port as the passengers inside were heading out one by one while the four of you remained there until no ones left then you made your way out of the ferry.

The air in Jeju was a refreshing one as you breathed it in, the environment itself was cozy, the feeling of being away from the city rushes.

"That's our ride." Yongbok pointed at a driver waiting outside of his van with the hotel logo on the body. After getting to the driver, had all your stuffs in the back of the van, the four of you boarded and now on your way to the hotel you're staying in.

The four of you enjoyed the light trip, taking pictures of the surroundings while admiring the scenes of the clear blue sky, the even more blue-y sea until you reached the hotel.

Upon arriving, payments were made, the two pairs got the keys to their room. "You guys are in room what?" Minji asked as the four got onto their designated floor and now walking on the long hallway. "79" Yongbok checked his key number.

"We'll be in room 73." Hanni and Minji stopped right in front of their room as you and Yongbok continued forward until you've arrived at your room for the trip.

"That's a nice view isn't it?" You immediately went over to the curtains where a view of the sea and the beach was visible.

"We're lucky to get this room, I mean look at that blue sea..." Yongbok instantly took pictures of it with his phone. "You're taking my pictures later on with this background."

"That can wait for later, I'll unpack my stuffs first." You got your luggage, placed it on top of one of the two single beds in the room. "Any place you want to go later tonight?"

"Any place with beers to wind up sounds nice." Yongbok sat on the other bed as you two shared a fist bump. "I like the sound of that."

The two ladies in their room, shared a queen size bed as they're already unpacking their stuffs, getting their makeup stuffs on the table below the mirror and getting their toiletries sorted out in the shower.

"You ready?" Minji asked while Hanni's still looking for stuffs in her luggage. "One second... okay found it." She took out the navy blue hoodie you got her, wore it over her top as she grabbed her backpack, slinging in onto her back. "I'm ready."

Securing everything, the ladies exited their room as you and Yongbok were waiting for them outside.

"Still sleepy?" Hanni heard you whispered as she shook her head with a slight smile. "The vibe in Jeju just took away my sleepiness."

"Already got your plans sorted for the night?" Minji asked Yongbok as he hummed while nodding his head.

"Anywhere where we can get good beers to wind up, that's where we'll be heading." His answer made Minji laughed silently. "Don't go drunk both of you alright, at least one of you needs to be sober or you'll never make it back here."

"Oh we got that all sorted out. How about you and Hanni?" Yongbok asked. "Tonight... I'll just follow where Hanni's going because tomorrow's my turn to explore Jeju." Minji answered.

"Wait... when will I be pairing up with you again?" He asked. "Third day, tomorrow I'll be with Yongjae. You remember the plan right?" Minji mouthed at Yongbok as he just nodded.

Their small talks soon end as they got down to the lobby and being notified that their rented cars have arrived. Got one car key for each pair, Minji and Yongbok shared a car while you and Hanni shared one.

"I bet the foods here taste absolutely amazing." You said as you're getting your navigation ready on your phone. "You know what I'm looking forward to, the fresh abalone bibimbap and those broiled mackerel. Oh my~" Hanni was squealing at the thoughts of delicious local foods.