Key Azur Lane Figure, Ex-Girlfriends and Other

Start from the beginning

Other: Protective of Sous-lieutenant Vogel.

Looks: 

Bio 3

Name: Elizabeth Evans.

Nickname: Tea pot, (By Sous-lieutenant).

Nationality: English.

Age: 34.

Born: April 15, 1987.

Place of Birth: London, United Kingdom.

Branch: Royal Navy (UK), Royal Navy (AL), Azur Lane.

Rank: Vice Admiral (Royal Navy (AL) Faction Commander).

Bio: Grew up in a rich military family and has always acted like a proper woman with etiquette like a Queen. Joined the Royal Navy (UK) 18, quickly went up the ranks and proved herself as a Type 23 and Type 45 Commander. Decorated for her efforts in bringing success to the Royal Navy (UK) and to Azur Lane. With the disappearance of Overall Commander John Davis, a higher amount of responsibility has been placed onto her. Recently has become a whole different person, going as far as going against the Royal Navy (AL) book of etiquette for women. Sous-lieutenant Vogel seems to have made a significant impression on her following the rescue of Hornet's fleet. So far no action has been taken.

Other: Upon Vice Admiral Evans' arrival at Azur Lane, the first person to greet the faction Commander was a 16-year-old MP, bearing visible bruises, blood-stained bandages, and scars. Her immediate response was one of concern as she beheld him—a figure devoid of smiles and emotions, seemingly broken beyond repair. However, her very first day at her new post exposed her to the true nature of how Overall Commander Davis (John's father) utilised the ALMP (Azur Lane Military Police). Their unofficial motto, "Freedom is not a right; liberty is not a given," emphasised their role as a private army, dedicated to maintaining order at any cost.

This turbulent situation had been festering from within long before Commander Davis, the ALMP, the faction commanders, or Commander John entered the scene. Commander John, although adored by most, had manipulated everyone skillfully, disguising himself as a vulnerable kid and Kansen, and exploiting the escalating crisis. He ultimately went AWOL, fully aware of the uncontrollable descent into chaos. Witnessing firsthand the fervent calls for freedom from the Commander, who supported the civil war, highlighted the resilience of those who yearned for change. They could be suppressed temporarily, but they would persist, week after week, month after month, and even year after year, until their demands were met.

The conflict between Azur Lane and the Red Axis, human versus Siren technology, raised questions about the underlying reasons for the fight. The council's decision to disband the ALMP only accelerated the breakdown of the entire system, leaving Azur Lane facilities devoid of any law enforcement. Without an authority to curb the unrest, they inadvertently allowed the chain of command to break down, paving the way for the emergence of new enemies who were once considered allies. While the ALMP may not have excelled in their roles, they were more like soldiers attempting to act as police in an environment where trust was scarce, and money wielded ultimate power.