Key Azur Lane Figure, Ex-Girlfriends and Other

Bio 1

Name: Alice Williams.

Nicknames: Buttercup, too innocent for this kind of war.

Nationality: American.

Age: 32.

Born: June 5, 1989.

Place of Birth: Tampa, Florida, United States of America.

Branch: US Navy, Azur Lane.

Rank: Rear Admiral (Azur Lane Pacific Commander).

Bio: There isn't much to elaborate on. She's an ordinary person who steadily climbed the ranks to Rear Admiral, albeit with the unfortunate acceleration of her career due to the deaths of several key naval officers. She has proven to be efficient and a good fit, for Azur Lane, she has also demonstrated a tendency to shy away from conflict when it's presented to her.

Other: She observed the young Overall Commander John Davis grow up. From the day he first arrived to joining the Azur Lane Military Police (that was a development for a 16 year old) and finally the day he was voted into power (God he hated every minute of it, the fact he didn't smile was proof of that). Deep down she had feelings for him. Even more so now that her beloved Commander is in the French Foreign Legion. The scary and cold, emotionless voice made him even more hot.

Looks: 

Bio 2

Name: Alice Avery

Nationality: American

Age: 28

Born: 1993

Place of Birth: Springfield, Massachusetts, United States of America.

Branch: US Navy, Eagle Union, Azur Lane.

Rank: Commander (Azur Lane Pacific Commander 2IC). 

Bio: Alice Avery, a distinguished Commander of the United States Navy in the Azur Lane faction, boasts a remarkable career marked by unwavering duty, exceptional leadership, and an unyielding commitment to humanity's protection from the Siren threat. Since her youth, Alice's oceanic fascination and familial patriotism propelled her towards the Navy, where her academic excellence and natural leadership flourished at the United States Naval Academy. Graduating with distinction, she rapidly ascended through the Navy's ranks, demonstrating tactical brilliance in the heat of battle. Alice's ship girls admire her cool-headed strategic acumen and her personalized approach to fostering camaraderie within her fleet. Her resolute dedication to her country and the principles of the United States Navy makes her an unwavering defender of freedom and justice on the high seas, poised to confront the Siren menace and secure the safety of her nation and the world.