chapter 9

In chaudhari House
Ankur Siddhi's room

Siddhi matched towards her husband and hold his collar , Ankur looked at his wife weakly and tear left from his eyes.

Siddhi - why you did it with our daughter .

Ankur- it's for her good......she chuckled at him

Siddhi - her good didn't you hear her what said that time she hate Yugant, and important thing that she love Rishab..........she said angrily.

Ankur released his collar from her grip, he make her sit on bed and sit himself beside her feet.

Ankur- I heard everything but did you forget that she belongs to him .

Siddhi- she isn't any thing which belongs to someone she is a human. Because of your one descision again we became childless.

Ankur- don't be greedy Siddhi she not our daughter she is Avika and Shiv's daughter.

Siddhi- no she my daughter it's true that I'm not her biological mother but I love her like my own daughter and I know she is our Avika's daughter but not shiv's don't forget what they did with her years ago

Ankur- I'm not forgetting anything you what om told me today

Flashback

Om- I know Ankur what are you thinking

Ankur- Om I can't do that, she is not ready for that don't force her

Om- I know but what you think that you all can fool me I know her real identity.

Ankur got nervous so suddenly making Om smirked.

Ankur- wh..what do y..ou mean

Om- I know she my Avika's daughter my sister's last symbol.

Ankur- how?........this is all he can utter now he so shocked how Om got know about it.

Om- the way she look at Avika's picture the way she look at Shiv her eyes told everything, most important her eyes are just carbon copy of Avika's eyes. How can I not recognise my sister's symbol

Ankur- you know?

Om- yes I know everything from day one when I saw her .

Ankur- then why didn't you tell anyone?

Om- because Shivika is hiding it , I don't know the reason but I'm with her.

Ankur- then stop this marriage she don't want it.

Om- it can't happened I promised my sister that my son will marry her daughter, first I fix Diksha's marriage because I thought that we already lost Shivika but now she is here , you know I was thinking about how to stop this marriage and look God is with me she ran away.

Ankur- Aadya will hate me for it and how do you know that Diksha ran away

Om- I'll Make her understand and about Diksha I know how much cunning she is .
I'm promising you Ankur that I'll take care of your daughter as my daughter.

Flashback end

Siddhi- then why didn't you tell me ?

Ankur- like you give me a chance......  he taunted her.

In Jaipur

They just landed in Jaipur in whole journey no one speak a single word , Aadya was standing outside their palace she is very hurt because her papa slap her for the very first time.
Parul didn't do any rituals cause she don't like Aadya . Yugant's aunty was doing everything and she don't have any grudge against Aadya.

Aadya thaught to tell him about her real identity to him , she scared because of his anger
After every ritual Aadya was sitting in Yugant's room, she is very nervous and scared at same time. Her face was covered with viel , after sometime Yugant entered in his room he saw her sitting on his bed , he marched towards her angrily and jerked her out of bed with force, he pinned her to nearest wall her viel slide from her face revealing her beauty .

Aadya- yu... Yugant ji........in a scared tone.

Yugant - shut up I told you to say no to this marriage then why the fuck you said yes.

Aadya- I'm forced to do it, please believe me I want to tell you that I'm ......... Yugant cut her in middle sentence

Yugant - lair you are lying you want my name and money.......... Aadya heart again broked with her all hopes tears start streaming from her eyes , she was looking at his face without any emotion.

Yugant - you want to became queen of Jaipur that's why you get married to me .

Aadya didn't said anything she is just looking at his face , her silence was making him annoyed.

Yugant- say something why are you not speaking anything, no don't say anything you know what your face disgust me your voice disgust actually your whole presence is disgusting don't show me your ugly face .

He pushed her with force she fell on floor some of he bangles broke and prick her wrist, she was sitting on floor without and emotion ,just crying on her fate again.