21

After what have happened Rio told me about Enzo that he is a fucked up guy that killed his mother

I understand his pain and how he felt because I saw the same traumatizing shit when I was younger. And now we're planning on killing both Enzo and Gen.

"Geal are you sure you want to involve in this whole Mafia thing?" I asked, motioning with my hand the whole situation.

"I mean... I already saw stuff, so if I hid now they'll still find me. Sooner or later." He shrugged while looking at Rio as if making sure he's saying things right.

"Yeah sure, but are you ready for this?" I asked again.

I don't want to worry him, but the Mafia is a really dangerous world, and if you get involved there is no way in turning back and have a normal life without someone trying to shed your blood and end you.

And maybe if he stayed hiding he can practice and learn more about us, so if they ever found him he can be ready to fight and kill without feeling regret no matter what.

I just want everyone to be safe, same for Aurora.

I know they will get to her after the call because they sure have access to her phone and heard calling me a murderer.

The Mafia is everywhere if you did something dumb they have a sniper above your head ready to shoot and blow your head.

Even though I said that I don't care about her but I was in fucking pain when I knew she's already started talking behind my back and calling me a bitch or whatever.

No matter what, she is still my friend and my only friend, furthermore someone I really care for.

So that doesn't mean I wouldn't care if something happened to her that involves the Mafia I won't turn into killing mode or something.

Also Rio knows Geal better so he knows what he's putting him into.

"Don't worry Mia everything will be fine," Rio assured me and I nod in return.

I never thought that Rio might be the Avvelenatore.

I didn't actually care because they said he got killed when he ran away, so I didn't bother going deep into the matter if it was true or a lie.

Because he was just an assassin from the Italian Mafia who we work with in missions and that's all that was between us.

But it seems to get more by now, from my patient to friend and now I don't know what are we.

Rio is powerful more than any of us, he managed to get a normal life after he ran away for; Seven-Fucking-Years!

I don't think he got the perfectly perfect life, of course he got some people want to kill him because he can't run for that long.

But still I guess Enzo sucks at searching for something holds a lot of strength and power on the Italian Mafia, you know what they say; 'Sucks To Suck.'