Ideal: Bleach x Tensura

Name: Rimuru Tempest

Zanpakuto: Dual-type (Living-type and Element-type)

Rimuru's inner spirit: The Garden of SunFlower

Zanpakuto Name (Shikai) :

- Musaboru [meaning Devour]

A standard katana with a twisted side of its blade. The blade was covered in black spiritual energy. Not only that, the blade had a mouth, not one but many more. It can extend its blade and shapeshift into a long whip sword. The uniqueness of this sword is that when it is activated,  it manifests a number of black liquids with a mouth and enormous fangs. Each bite takes away spiritual energy too. Furthermore, it had a chance to possess the power of the enemy by consuming them through a blade.

- Chikai [meaning Oath]

Similar to Musaboru with an exception this is an element type. When activated, the sword is imbued with a purple flame which packs a lot of heat than a normal flame. Despite its uniqueness, it falls behind the first captain of Gotei 12's powerful fire but is still a very powerful element, so it shouldn't be underestimated. 

Bankai:

- Musaboru kyōfu no Mizu [meaning Devouring Water of Fear]

Upon activation, Musaboru will summon an infinite of black liquid for its blade. The liquid itself formed a mouth and fangs. It devours everything around them, Hollow, Human, Soul, and anything it contracts except the user. This is one of the rare incidents in which a shinigami possesses a similar bankai from a different person.  Central 46 forbids him from using this bankai in Soul Society. Even Ynwach considers this bankai more problematic than Yamamoto's bankai, This bankai can restore the user's spiritual energy or take away power from the enemy upon devour. 

- Himawari no Chikai [meaning The Oath of Sunflower]

Upon activation, the blade itself becomes an absolutely sharp blade. It transforms the blade into a lightsaber. Nimaiya, God of the sword, commented that the blade was just as sharp as his Sayafushi since it was able to clash the sword with itself but it was much more manageable. Furthermore, The blade possesses the ability to dominate Space which explains its sharpness. it is used for instant teleportation, creating a gateway to a different world.

Weakness:

- Only one Bankai: Rimuru can't use two Bankai. Once the Bankai was used, he couldn't use a second one. 

Fun fact:

- Ciel was the one split into two individuals by using a copy of Ultimate Skill Beelzebuth and Uriel. This likely resolves how Rimuru possesses two bankai at once.

- Rimuru is the first one to possess two Shikai and two Bankai in Soul Society due to Ciel's involvement. (Only Fanfic)

...

Author note: I think I should put my ideal into this story for further future fanfic.