Short Stoty: Beelzebuth's Awakening Part 5

The clash between Beelzebuth and Rimuru...

Beelzebuth continued a offensive attack while Rimuru only put a defensive stance against it. 

Rimuru tried to think of a way to win but compared him and Beelzebuth's experience in combat, Beelzrbuth is a top of this battle. he could fight against Beelzebuth if Raphael was able to help. This time, Rimuru must solo with Beelzebuth.

The gap between User and Skill seem to be different but in reality, they're the same. Beelzebuth had full access it's own Ultimate Skille Gluttonous King. There are many versatile tools for Beelzebuth to play with. Corrosion is the best sub-for offensive and Predation is best for defensive like eating the enemy magical spell.

Rimuru was forced to block or dodge Beelzebuth's strike to get infected with Corrosion since it can damage him. Even when he launched Art or Magical spell, Beelzebuth simply devoured all of them without minimizing effort. 

One other sub-skill which Beelzebuth considers the most useful is Food Chain. Thank for Rimuru's subordinates, Beelzebuth not only has access to other skill though Food Chain. Personally, Beelzebuth didn't have the brain or experience to learn to work some skill. 

Fortunately for Beelzebuth, Shion, one of Rimuru's subordinates, managed to gain a Unique Skill Cook which had one of best sub-skill in all Unique Skill.  It's ability to overwrite the nature and fate of an object, being or even laws. Even if one tries to oppose the user, the user will just overwrite it with a stronger wish.

This is Dangerous. If Beelzebuth strike Rimuru, it will be game over for him.

Beelzebuth secretly surprised how this oni manage to possess this scary skill.

Another skill called Tuner which had a unthodox sub-skill. it heavily focus on luck but Beelzebuth still consider it as a useful ability. 

With all of this Skill in Beelzebuth pocket, Rimuru had no room to overcome his own skill.

...

(This is bad!! Real bad!) - Rimuru

I can't get a read on Beelzebuth. It fight like a wild beast continue corner me to the end.  

Furthermore, I can't ask Raphael for help which is really bad. Is this why I relies on her most the time? I don't have a answer but I should have know that...

(Maybe I rely too much on Raphael) - RImuru

Beelzebuth raise another strike which imbued with Black Flame right at him. My instinct reaction something wrong, so I dodged away which somehow a right decision. 

Upon the strike contract on the ground, a massive Black Flame explode and spread like wild fire.

I was disbelief by this attack. This Art is called Hell Flare, a Art that Benimaru and Rimuru used several time but in this case was different, Beelzebuth seem don't care about activated Ranged Barrier to prevent fire spread. Even more, the Flame was packed even more heat and destruction. 

Beelzebuth causally walk out the flame while spinning it's sword. 

<Hey! Hey! Hey! Is this ALl YoU gOt !!??> - Beelzebuth

I only could stare at him even though he is a skill. 

<ThIs's RidIcUloUs!!!! Do you know how powerful those Ultimate Skill you possess?> - Beelzebuth

"Huh?" - RImuru

<Look at us!! Both of us born from your desire. Beelzebuth and Raphael would be even more powerful if you could open up your heart.> - Beelzebuth