One-shot: Tensura with Lunch Box

Rimuru x Shion

....

On the Tempest Street...

"I want to eat something..." – Rimuru

<Slime won't get hungry, master.> - Ciel

"Normally, I will say yes, Ciel. but my mind thinking about some food like bento" – Rimuru

Rimuru and Ciel were having a conversation. Meanwhile, Shion accidently overhears their conversation and starts to rush into the kitchen.

...

...

...

In the afternoon...

A knife cut something and some stream came from the kitchen.'

Shion with a great smile while carrying a lunch box with RImuru's name.

"Rimuru-sama will love it."- Shion

...

After Shion reaches Rimuru, she handles to him a lunch box.

"Rimuru-sama, I make you a lunch box! Please try it!" - Shion

Rimuru feel shook as he knew Shion food is terrific to say. Rimuru turned to Ciel and she ignored him.

(Damn it! I shouldn't ignore Ciel's word!) – Rimuru

Upon opening the lunch box, Rimuru saw horror as it's waiting for him. An undefined food like it is still alive.

He couldn't escape it, so he eat it anyway.

"Is it good, Rimuru-sama?" – Shion

Rimuru froze when her food reach his mouth. After that, Rimuru collapsed.

(C-Ciel... Y-You turned off my poison resistance... W-Why...) – Rimuru

<It was your fault for ignoring your work.> - Ciel

It only took a short break for Rimuru to wake up again.

...

...

...

Sometimes in the kitchen...

"Is my food that bad..." – Shion

Shion takes a look at her food for a moment. She shreds a small tear on her face.

Suddenly...

"Don't be sad, Shion! Here! Lend me help you" – Shuna

Shuna comes along with Shion in the kitchen. She knew Shion had a good intentions for making a lunch box for Rimuru-sama.

Two of them spend time in the kitchen to make a lunch box.

Shion came out with another smile.

...

Shion ran to the park Rimuru took a rest and he sits on the chair. He saw Shion come to him with another lunch box.

Unaware for Shion, a spear on the ground cause her fall. This makes her lunch box drop right into Rimuru's face.

Another failed attempt to raise her.

"Oh! There is my spear! I wonder why I left it here. Wait! Something feels terrifying behind me." – Gabiru

"Yes, there is. Do you have any last word before your body destroyed" – Shion

Gabiru was tried to explain to her about this but too late.

A hole alongside his body in there after Shion deals with him.

...

...

Shion attempted to remake her food at any time for her own.

After this, after that...

She continued to work with her food but failed.

Shion lay on her bed after many attempts. Ciel and Shuna came to her about her food still left unchecked.

Shion wants to tell her about this but she can't contain her emotions, so she outburst and took her lunch box. She ran out while Ciel and Shuna were worrying her.

Arrival Rimuru's office, before Rimuru could say anything, Shion immediately throw her lunch box into his face again. She ran away while crying.

"Ciel...Why you don't warn me about this?" – Rimuru

<Please forgive her action. Shion recently tried to make something good for you.> - Ciel

...

Shion is sad about her action on her lord and lie down on her bed. Hinata saw this and decide to help her cook.

...

In kitchen...

Shion is trying to cook her lunch box while Hinata is being an instructor for her. Luminous came and witnessed Shion's determination to make food. And then Milim came to the kitchen for food and encourage Shion. Finally, Shuna come and encourage her as well.

Shion feels a lot of confidence now as everyone really helps her.

...

"I did it!!!!!!!!" – Shion

Shion ran away again while others were cheering for her.

In the middle of the run, Shion was happy to show Rimuru how she made it.

Rimuru heard a voice behind him. When turned around, he saw Shion who carrying her lunch box. He tries to say something but Shion immediately grabs his hand to put him to some place.

When Shion and Rimuru arrive on the field, Shion hands her lunch box to him to taste it.

Rimuru began to worry when he open the box but it changed his viewpoint instantly.

"Wow..." – Rimuru

Bento contains of delicious rice, golden fried egg, beef, sauce, and something else. The texture was very edible too. Rimuru was amazed that Shion finally learned to cook on her own.

Rimuru grab a chopstick and taste one of her foods.

"It's really good, Shion! Thank for making bento!" – Rimuru

"Rimuru-sama! I'm sorry for throwing food!" – Shion

Rimuru head pat Shion as Rimuru forgives her. Rimuru gives Shion a rest on his lap

Suddenly, Rimuru saw another girl rush at him cause both of them were surprised.

Chloe

Hinata

Shuna

Milim

Kurama

Testarossa

Carrera

Ultima

And Ciel

All of them give their lunch box to Rimuru too. Another noisy day again.

Despite all this, Rimuru was happy.