Crossover: Rimuru in Yandere Simulator part 1

Inside a shrine house filled with cherry blossoms, a beautiful scene can saw in there. At the shrine house, there are 2 people, 1 boy and 1 girl, and two of them exchange a conversation with one another.

"So, your father still insisted you continue marriage between us. I know your grandfather also want me to do this for a while before he passed away. I feel awkward having a marriage at this age without having mutual feelings for each other. Do you think about that, Megami Saikou." - Boy

"Mikami Satoru, I understand what you think. My grandpa would absolutely deny anyone who doesn't fit his conditions that he expected to. You and I have met each other since childhood. In truth, I was envious sometimes because you never have to a harsh training unlike me." - Megami

Satoru or Rimuru Tempest decided to reincarnate into a new world to experience humanity again. Upon being reincarnated, Satoru was known as a national husband in Japan due he achieved a lot of completion, tournament, and Olympic...

In school, Satoru graduated from elementary school at just 5 years old, not only that he also graduated from both secondary, and primary school, even Academic and University if he wants it to. Satoru is a most beautiful man to the point even men fail to notice him as a man. Combine with his cheerful personality and willing to help people, every woman had an eye on him.

Satoru's popular skill is his management and cooking skill. No one is ever able to match the management skill of the company. For example, Satoru (Rimuru) was interviewed by a small company and in a matter of few months, this company had been a top-notch, invention, science, and more... Owner of the company is happy with his fortune to be interviewed for the job but sadly, Satoru had to quit the job due he had his own reason.

His cooking skill is impossible to level. He won almost cooking competitions which label him as Demon chef. No one comes close to the level as he. If he ever loses one, it said he just gave up.

Because of this, Saikou Corp known to be an invincible company, had to know this child. Megami's grandpa, Saisho Saikou was obsessed with this children's ability, so he proceeded to visit his family.

Upon arrival at Satoru's family, Both Ms. and Mr. Mikami were shocked by Saikou's arrival when Satoru was 13 years ago. Mikami Family was nervous as the Saikou family including their grandchild were patient.

Saisho first looks at him with a cold look while Satoru swears at his action. He gave Satoru several papers unrelated to lessons from education. Many of these papers are about testing your patience and critical thinking, management skill.

The result is what Saisho makes impressive by this child's intelligence. This test was almost impossible to solve without most advanced learning or even Saisho's formal training. Since Satoru managed to impress Saisho, Saisho calls his son to explain the marriage between Satoru and his grandchild Megami for early marriage.

Mikami's family including Satoru were shocked by the news. Mikami's parents only look at their son and look back Saikou family. They explained they admitted their greediness but they don't fool enough to sell their son for the family bloodline and additionally, Saikou needs their son to accept this choice or not.

Satoru decided to halve the marriage until both of them reached a certain age. Saisho wasn't happy but accept this decision.

After Saikou's Grandpa passed away, his son still continues the marriage between them. Satoru was Megami's childhood friend. Despite Megami's formal training, she is still able to visit Satoru's home under certain conditions.

Creating a mutual relationship with him

Megami looks at Satoru carefree and childishness inside him, making her somehow envy his life while her life focuses on her extensive training. Not only that, her younger brother keeping push her button several times.