10. My everything 💞

Start from the beginning

~~~

Jk is lying on the bed staring at the ceiling. His eyes automatically left tears. He feels so betrayed.

Jk got up and wipped his tears.

Jk- Fucking Kim Taehyung. Such a whore. Only wanted someone to fuck and when her purpose was over got engaged to some rich bastard. I should have understood earlier these rich bitches only knows one language and that's money. I will never forgive her. Fucking bitch.

Saying this Jk deleted all his and Tae's pictures from the mobile and even blocked her number. He changed his clothes and left for his work.

~~~

It's been two days from that incident. Tae is not coming out of her room nor talking with anyone. She has even stopped eating the food. She is just lying on the bed staring at nothing.

Someone knocked the door and entered inside but Tae didn't find it necessary to look at the person. Her mind is lost somewhere.

Eat your food.

Tae recognised the voice and turned towards the opposite side back facing the person.

Mr Kim- Don't do your drama here Tae. Quietly eat your food. I don't want Park's to reject you by looking at your pale, weak figure. You should look good infront of them. (said sternly)

Tae didn't mind and closed her eyes.

Mr Kim grabbed her hand and made him sit on the bed. He forwarded the food plate to her.

Mr Kim- Eat it quietly.

Tae was staring at the food. Her eyes became teary. She picked the food plate and throwed on the floor.

Tae- I DON'T WANT ANYTHING. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE.

Mr Kim slapped Tae and looked at her in anger.

Mr Kim- I think you really don't want Jungkook to live; right?

Tae- N..no please don't do anything to him. I..I..beg you.

Mr Kim- Then eat your food. If you will trouble me then I will kill that guy.

Tae nodded her head while shedding tears.

Mr Kim asked the maid to bring another food plate and feed to Tae.

~~~

Tae got ready to leave for the college. She came downstairs and spotted her dad.

Tae was about to walk out but was stopped by Mr Kim.

Mr Kim- I have arranged another bodyguard for you Tae. You will go with him only.

Tae didn't said anything nor showed any emotion on her face. She proceeded to walk out but again Mr Kim stopped her.

Mr Kim- And don't you dare open your mouth infront of anyone and if you did then say goodbye to your Jungkook forever. (said in a threatening way)

Tae nodded her head with tears slipping down her eyes. She looked down and went out of the Mansion. Her new bodyguard was already waiting for her near the car.