And for her wedding outfits they have already been selected by Chitranjali Rathore and Kunti Rathore and of course the last choice was hers.

So everything is ready and now they just have to leave for Jodhpur.
Having their dinner everyone slept early as they have to leave early in the morning. Except Anishka she is waiting for her Jeet's video call.

Anishka's POV

As soon as I came in my room I opened my laptop. He will call me anytime soon. Sitting on my bed I was constantly waiting for his call.

Soon the screen lit up with the notification that someone is calling.
Calming my breath I answered it.

"Hello Butterfly."

His face came in front of me and he spoke as soon as I picked up the call.

His black orbs never fail to mesmerize me. I always get lost in his eyes. My eyes travelled to his nose which just the perfect amount of sharp and then his lips.......the lips I have already tasted and now is becoming insane to taste them again. My eyes again met his eyes which were now looking a bit tired.

Worry took over me. Now that I take a full look of his face I can see that he is looking tired but other than his eyes it's not displayed on his face.

Sensing my thoughts he asked me.

"What happened Butterfly ?"

"Why did you call me ? You should take rest look how tired you are looking."

I said with a pout forming in my face.
He chuckled and shook his head.

"I am tired that is why I need to see your face and hear your voice to boost up my energy."

He said making me blush. How can he be such a sweet talker.

"But seriously Abhijeet you should take some rest. You are not a machine to work 24/7. And even machine stop working after reaching its limit."

I said worried about his health. He should not work like a machine.

"Its okay Butterfly I am over doing myself. And maa strictly told me not to go to office from tomorrow and that is why I am completing all the work which needs my attention right now."

"But you at least ate right?"

"Aree haa meri maa mene kha liya."

I pouted listening to him at which he chuckled.

"Okay tell me are you ready to come to your new home?"

He asked and the word home did something weird to my heart. I have always seen Umaid Bhawan as one of a place where I can stay without any disturbance but referring it as HOME is a whole new thing. Just thinking that I will have a place other then City palace in Karauli to call as HOME is a bit strange for me. Its like I will have another place where I can be myself and I wouldn't have to pretend to be strong or someone else.

Its really nice and calming to call his home as mine too.

"Can't be anymore ready!!!!!!"