The Shopping

Author's POV

As Abhijeet came out of his room ready to leave for market.
He saw all the elder if the families in the hall having their breakfast.

"Are Abhijeet aao beta tum bhi naashta karlo phir jana."

(Oh Abhijeet come dear you also have your breakfast then leave.)

Meera said inviting Abhijeet for breakfast. He came and touched everyone's feet and sat down on the chair.

After having breakfast he was waiting for Anishka. Just than she came down in her light green chikankari kurti.

She was descending the stairs she had no makeup on and were wearing just her chandbaliyan and had a small necklace around her neck.

Her hairs were wet. When she came down she entered the temple and did her prayers. Then coming towards the table, she touched the feet of the elders.

"How many times do I have to tell you that you should not keep your hairs wet."
Lakshmi said twisting her ears.

"Dadi you know that I don't like to dry them using the machine. Its more better if I let them on their own to dry."
She said smiling at her.

" Oh so this is the secret to your healthy hairs. Hmm"
Arna said making everyone chuckle.

"Bhabhi there is no secret."
She said and hugged her.

As she was talking to the elders she didn't acknowledge the presence of certain someone who is constantly looking at her.

"Why don't you wear something comfortable like any top and jeans."

Arna said earning a chuckle from Meera.
"She should have them in order to wear them."

"Badi maaaa. Its not like I don't have them its just I love traditional clothes and this is what I am comfortable and confident in."
Anishka said earning an 'ohhh' from Arna.

When she turned to take some bread for herself she noticed that Abhijeet is also sitting there listening to them.

Her cheeks turned red in the realisation that he heard her. But she was fast enough to hide them.

"Okay now you guys should leave as you also have to come back on time "
Devashi said.

Anishka's POV

As we both left for the market. I was checking the list so that I don't forget anything. He stopped in front of the Clock Tower market. Parking the car we got in the market.