3 Years

Anishka's POV

Sun rays fell on my face as I layed on my back.
I got up rubbing my eyes and faced towards the window.

Warm sun rays fell on my face and refreshing wind was touching my skin.
It my personal heaven.

Getting up from the bed I entered the bathroom and did my business.
After taking a bath I came out and dressed myself in a red kurti.

I wore my kruti and took dupatta letting it fall over my shoulder.

Wearing my silver jhumke (earings) which are a gift form my dadi. She herself designed them.
I applied a very light makeup.

I was about to exit the room when remembered I forgot my phone on the  vanity table

Entering back in the room I took my phone and also applied my favourite sunkissed perfume.

Getting out of the room I reached the family hall. Entering the temple I did my prayer.

"Ohh Avantika bete kya aap hamari thodi madat karengi?"
(Ohh Avantika dear will you felp me a bit?)

"Of course dadi app ase na puche aur seedha hukam kare. Aapka hukam sarakho par."
(Of course dadi you please don't ask and directly order. Your order will be my first priority.)

I said and headed towards Devashi dadi. She is a very nice and sweet woman.

Women of her age are rather with orthodox thinking or very strict or a bit hesitant to move with the time.

But she is very open minded. She respects everyones opinion even of us younger. She like when people gives their opinion to her.

I sat beside her " now tell me what do I need to do"

"You just have to paste this flowers here. Actually I am preparing a small gift Ahil and Avantika will offer to the lord ."

She said and I nodded smiling at her.
Fir next 20 minutes I sat their talking to her and keeping her company.

"Okay now lets start"
Mom said from the temple.

We all sat in the temple when Reyansh and Aishwarya started bickering on something.

"Ooffo abb kya hua tum dono ko. Thodi derr bhi shanti se nhi baith sakte kya."

(Now what are you guys fighting on. Can't you both sit quietly for sometime )

Arayanma bhaiya scolded them and I just giggled and Abhijeet looked at me.
Shutting my mouth I sat their quitely.