Video Call

Author's POV

It been two days since Rathore's left. Everyone is really happy as finally Abhijeet Singh Rathore is ready to marry.

Anishka was really sad about Abhijeet leaving but he promised to see her every night on the video call.
And from then on both are having a video call every night.

Anishka already told Avinash that she is going to get married in the royal family and hence will live in Jodhpur in the upcoming future.

As he didn't wanted to loose such brilliant journalist so he offered her to work in the Jodhpur headquarters of Only Truth and she accepted it.

So now the only thing she gave to do is to focus on her marriage.

As the priest decided the dates everyone was already assigned their work by both the grandparents.

According to the priest and grandmothers all the rituals of the wedding will start from 20th of December exactly 3 days from now on.

They will have rituals for 5 days that will be 20th , 21st , 22nd , 23rd , 24th and last 25th of December and in 26 they will have their wedding.

So now as the wedding will be held in the Jodhpur Umaid Bhawan so everyone at palace is in the real chaos and Abhijeet on the other hand is way too eager to meet his jaan , his Butterfly.

They have been doing constant video call every night but he miss the feeling of her in his arms.

Now that he knows that how it feels to have her in his arms......he is obsessed.

He want to hold her for each and every second of his life. He regret not meeting her before and realizing that how much he loves her before.

And same is going on with Anishka now that her first love loves her back she doesn't want to be away from him.

Currently she is sitting in her room with Radhika and Adya packing her bags. Not just outfits for wedding but her bags forever as she will now live in Jodhpur Umaid Bhawan.....with her Jeet.

She came up with this nickname for him when he started calling her butterfly. But was afraid of saying it so didn't use it.

"Annu kaha khoi Hui hai ? Apne Abhijeet ke sapne baad me dekhna pehle idhar dekhle."

(Annu where are you lost ? First pay attention to us and then dream about you Abhijeet.)

Heat rose from her neck to her ear and all of her face was as red as and tomato.

She smacked Adya for saying such thing.

"I am not lost anywhere. So just shut up and do the work."

Anishka said faking her anger and making both of her best friends chuckle.

It was 6 pm currently and they will leave for Jodhpur by 7 in the morning via flight.

Everything is done by now and everyone is already ready to leave except the bride herself. Everyone told her to pack her bags but all these days she was busy with her last report at work. So right now she , Radhika and Adya are sitting in her soo messed up room packing her bags. To be honest there is nothing much to pack. She doesn't really have things she want to pack.