Chapter 9: The Hands That Rule Everything

Zoë backed up accidentally tripping onto her chair.
Pepper giggled, "Wow, of course you act stupid right before we die."
"IT'S NOT MY FAULT IM PANICKING!!" Zoë yelled,
Bree chuckled, "You guys are morons!"
Bree's left hand started having a purple aroma. Bree lowered her hand. Zoë and Pepper felt a force push them onto the ground and then the purple aroma disappeared from Bree's hand.
"I knew you were untrustworthy Maddie," Zoë hissed,
"Every man for themselves," Strawberry barked back.
Strawberry threw the knife, aiming at Zoë's chest. Zoë moved out of the way, only cutting her arm. The smell of blood made Bree and possibly Strawberry's pupils to grow. Pepper got up and ran to Strawberry with rage. Strawberry kicked Pepper with her tennis shoes. Pepper fell back. Bree rolled her eyes and left the room. "I'm out," Bree yelled. Great. Zoë thought.
"We have to have a plan!" Pepper screamed at Zoë. Strawberry stomped on Pepper stomach. "I'M GONNA STAB YOU!!" Pepper yelled. Pepper spat on Strawberry's hoodie. " EWW! " Strawberry screamed. Zoë was in state of panic, she just sat there. Blood slowly gushing down to  her wrist.
Strawberry got off of Pepper, rubbing the spit off her hoodie. BONG! A metal chair swerved to the right hitting Strawberry in the face. She passed out as soon as she was hit. Strawberry made a plop sound when she fell on the floor. Pepper closed her eyes and ears. The whole room was filled with a ringing sound. Her closing her ears didn't help but muffle the sound.
When the ringing stopped. Zoë helped Pepper up.
"What happened?" Pepper asked,
"Open your eyes and you'll see blondie," Zoë suggested,
Pepper open her eyes and gasped. "Dixie?"
Dixie was in a tanktop and shorts. Her hair was messy and her eyes were back to her lovely brown. She was panting.
"You know how hard that was? I deserve a trophy, " Dixie complained,
" You act like nothing happen. Do you even remember what happened?" Zoë said,
" Actually I don't remember nothing. I just walked in and saw this mess. Where even are we? "
Zoë sighed. Atleast they got Dixie back on their side. Pepper walked near Strawberry's knife and grabbed it. "This will be useful," Pepper said menacingly.
Footsteps were heard from outside the room. Zoë, Pepper, and Dixie stared at eachother.
Pepper dragged Strawberry by her feet and Zoë ran to a small closet. Dixie stammered.
Cruz walked in with Seth. Cruz was gripping onto Seth's wrist. Cruz looked mad and Seth looked worried.
"Thank goodness you're here man," Cruz said,
"Yeah I'm always here. Dude," Dixie replied trying not to seem suspicious. Seth started giggling.
"Stop laughing! You see Dixie? I need help! While Bree is keeping Molly in circles, I'm trying to spill the information from Ella but this dweeb is being mean to me and distracting me! " Cruz complained,
" Bree's evil?" Seth asked,
"We learned that like 3 chapters ago, " Dixie said,
"Chapters? " Seth and Cruz questioned in unison,
"Don't worry about it, "
Seth stared at Cruz. Seth grabbed Cruz's shoulder with his free hand and edged a couple feet from Dixie.
"Do you trust her? She's acting crazier and her crazy is already pretty crazy," Seth mumbled,
"If you don't like her then you can deal with it, " Cruz barked back,
Cruz forced him and Seth back to Dixie.
" You keep the freak til I finish talking to Ella, "
Cruz commanded as he pushed Seth to Dixie.
" Okay 'Four Eyes', " Dixie chuckled,
" Keep talking and I'll bite you, "
".... Yes sir, "
Cruz walked out the room, pinching his nose bridge. Seth looked at Dixie and Dixie looked back at him. I'm doomed. Seth thought.
"IS CRUZ GONE?!" Pepper screamed,
"Shush! What if he's still here? " Zoë hushed,
Pepper and Zoë open the storage closet and walked out. Pepper walked out to Dixie and Seth as Zoë locked the door.
"There's more of you?!" Seth panicked,
"We're fine. We are not evil, " Zoë explained,
" Really? Woah that's really convenient for me I guess, "
Zoë walked to the rest of group. She had a new necklace, it had a star shaped locket.
"What's that?" Seth asked pointing at the locket,
"Something I took, duh," Zoë replied,
"Have you seen those movies where the people get possessed because they stole jewelry?"
"WELL, if I get possessed then it would be better than this predicament, "
" Fair point, "
Dixie looked back over to the closet.
" Is Maddie still in there?" Dixie asked,
"Yup, now lets go before she wakes up," Pepper explained,
Pepper booked it out of the room with everyone else following her. She didn't really know she was running to but she just knew she was running.
After a while of running, They heard screaming from a room. Zoë knew inside it was awful to run towards it but if someone's in danger, they might help. Pepper ran towards the room, and so did the others. They stopped. The world felt slow, it felt sick.
There were Bree and.. Molly. Molly was...
Dead.