Earth looked at Mars and Venus back and forth, sighing in exhaustion. Why was this so hard?

Both planets had their backs faced towards him. As expected.

They probably hate him to the core.

Quite frankly, he doesn't blame them at all.

Earth glumly looked at Venus, he stared for quite some time.

Oh, how he misses the good old days, where he and Venus would hang out and play asteroid dodgeball.

He felt wet tears roll down, accumulating in his eyes.

This isn't fair!..

He misses them so damn much.. he would give anything to go back before the whole Titan situation.

He pondered about going to Jupiter for advice, leaving the idea behind when he figured Jupiter had better things to use his time on.

Like getting his Moons out of the whole 'Moon revolution' mindset.

He can't go to Saturn either due to the same reason as Jupiter.

He held back another wave of tears, it's all his fault that both gas giants got separated from their Moons.

He won't even attempt to ask Uranus or Neptune about this whole situation.

Uranus probably wasn't even informed on what's currently happening, while Neptune doesn't even know Earth exists.

Though, you can't really blame them. After being isolated at the edge of the solar system for billions of years, you can't really get to know the inner planets as well as the outer planets.

Or maybe it's just because they don't want to meet a planet like him.

Safe to say, nobody wants him here anymore.

He really wants to fulfill everybodys wish.

To disappear, forever.

Never to be seen again.

He's been devoted to this plan for a while now, but he never really had the guts to actually try it.

He used to have some hope left, that maybe someone cared about him, wanting him to live.

Although, that hope was quickly crushed into atoms, leaving nothing but words of disappointment hurling at him.

But now, it's clear to see that nobody needs him anymore. He's free to die, to perish and disintegrate into ashes.

This really sucks.

He does want to kill himself, however, on the other hand, there's a very small amount of hope.

Hope to become better.

To apologize and fix everything.

To build everything from there.

But at the same time, Earth knows for a fact Titan and the other planets would never forgive him.

He highly doubts it.

He was playing tug of war with himself, tumbling in different directions every few seconds, only to end up right back at the start.

It was so empty.. it felt weird without two of his closet friends, who he spent most of his time with, to be absent.

It would be better this way..

No, No, No!! What is he even thinking?!..

He has humans living on him, for gods sake! Lives that need to be protected and cared for..