Chapter 2: Slayer Going To Beacon Academy

-Location: Beacon Academy's Airport, Vale-

-Day-

-Y/n POV-

I was at the Beacon Academy's Airport as many new student's who were here kept looking at me as I look at them with my helmet on.

Y/N: What? You got a problem with me?

All the students shaking their heads no as they went back to they were doing as I pulled out my phone as I listened to music in my helmet.

Oh and I can hear my sisters through my head and I can hear them arguing over something, but it's gets really real annoying.

Baron: MANCUBUS! MOVE YOUR GODDAMN ARM CANNONS OUT OF MY LEGS!

Mancubus: FUCK YOU! I AM BIG AND CHUBBY TO FIT IN HERE!

Engie: SISTERS! I'M AM BEING CRUSH!

Doom Huntress: MAKE SOME SPACE YOU GAL'S!

Sold: THERE ISN'T ENOUGH SPACE DUMB FUCK!

Y/N: *muted helmet.* ALL OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! OR I SHOVE THE BFG 9000 INTO YOUR ASS IF YOU KEEP ARGUING LIKE THAT!

Mancubus, Baron, Pain Elemental, Arachnotron, Doom Huntress, Hell Knight, Cyber, Dread Knight, Cyber-Mancubus, Cacodemon, Revenant, Marauder, Sold, Len, Engie, Zombie, Hell Razer, Reddy, Fall, Pinky, Lost Soul: Sorry Y/n...

Y/N: It's fine, but try not to argue as much, alright.

All: We will try.

Then the bullhead plane arrives to pick up the new student's as we entered the bullhead plane as I set my large duffel bag to the bullhead plane's floor.

"Very Loud Thud!"

Everyone looked at me as I look back at them sharply. They knew that they don't want to piss me off as they went back what they were doing as I got tackled hugged by someone but I stand up since I didn't fall down as I look who try to tackle hug me and it was Ruby and Yang.

Ruby/Yang: Cousin Y/n!

Y/N: *unmute helmet.* Oh Ruby and Yang, how are you two doing?

Ruby: *very excited.* It was good!

Yang: *smiles.* Doing good big cuz.

Y/N: That's good.

Pinky: Wait, is that Ruby and Yang?! Tell them that we say hi!

Y/N: Oh and... Pinky and the others said hi.

Ruby: Oh hi Pinky- wait what?!

Yang: Where are they?

Y/N: Oh, they are in my pocket dimension, so if people like humans or faunus would be terrified of demons like the Grimm.

Lost Soul: Fuck you meanie.

Then the holographic news appears as we walk towards it and it was about some fuck up moron.

News1: Today news, last night there was another dust robbery and led by Roman Torchwick, he been avoiding the authorities, if you see him contact the Vale's police department. Back to Jen.

Jen: Thank you, another top breaking news about the faunus peaceful protest, but the White Fang has disrupt tonight ceremony, and the de-

It was cut off as I talk to VEGA.