Chapter 3 - Consequences

Hayley's P.O.V

"I'm Justin. Justin Bieber."

I slowly lifted my head so I could look at the bastard. He was smirking, which made me want to slap him so hard. I wanted to kill him. Slowly, I looked down at my mothers lifeless body. I kept staring at her. My mother is dead because of him. I looked at Justin with disgust and ran upstairs. I don't think I've ever run so fast before, but I was scared for my life so running was the only option.

"Oh baby, you can run as fast as you want but you'll never escape me."

His evil voice echoed inside of my pounding head. I need to get out of here.

Quickly, I grabbed my phone and called Nola. I was still sobbing as I tapped on Nola's contact. "Sweetheart, you're gonna have to come out sooner or later. Your punishment won't be as bad if you come out now."

My heart started beating faster as I ran to my parents bedroom with my iPhone 6 pressed against my ear.

"Hayley, are you okay? Why are you crying?!"

"He's killed my mom Nola. He's after me and he's in the house please help me."

"What? Who the fuck's he?" I quickly locked the door to my parents bedroom and started crying even more. "Oh sweetie. I know you're in there. Open up for Justin."

"Hayley?? JUSTIN? YOU'RE WITH JUSTIN?? WHAT THE FUCK HAYLEY ARE YOU OKAY??!" Nola started crying too. I backed into the corner of the room and ended the call I had with Nola. He was going to kill me, I know it.

"Oh babe. I'm not going to kill you." He said with an evil smile. I let out a sigh of relief, but I was still shaking.

"W-what are y-you going to d-do with m-me?" I whispered whilst fliching.

"You'll see babe." He smirked again. I saw him take a needle out from his pocket, the liquid was blue which terrified me. Within the blink of an eye everything went black, and when I woke up, I realised just how fucked up my life was going to be now.

Justin's P.O.V

As soon as I laid my eyes on Hayley, I knew I wanted her. She was also a famous YouTuber which kind of impressed me, but I guess she won't be one anymore. I picked her up bridal style and carried her to my car, placing her carefully in the back. She woke up as soon as we arrived home, to my mansion. I walked over to her to carry her inside when she jumped.

"I'll have you know that I can walk you motherfucker. Listen here you psycho, what you did to my mother was such a creepy thing to do and there's no way I'm staying here, with you."
I looked up at her in disgust. Who does she think she is talking to me like that?

"Listen here you little bitch, don't you ever talk to me like that, you got it? If you don't respect me you'll have to face the consequences."

She looks up at me with bloodshot eyes.

"And what may these 'consequences' be?" She spat.

"Oh baby, you'll see."

HEY GUYS I KNOW I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN LIKE FOREVER AND I'M REALLY SORRY! THAN YOU GUYS FOR READING MY STORY ;) CAN SOMEONE MAKE ME A COVER pretty please? YOU'LL GET CREDIT !  I'm loving this story so far, you guys have no idea what I have planned ;) I can't believe this story already has 80 views jeez! Keep voting and commenting guys and stay awesome:)